Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crew complete! now I just need to set aside some time to paint 'em. Thanks Trev!

Oooh, they look so good. I am just missing Simon, long hair Inara and the newer version of River. Gah...I can't wait until they arrive!!!

Trevor I'm up for all three of the latest ones. Inara and River variants as well as the Doc when you get around to me. And if you manage to get to her I would love Kaylee with her hair up in the buns.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd post a few more pics – including a closer look at Chibischmoo's amazing mod of the Newline Japanese officer boots:

Has anyone here had any experience with an ACI body? I picked up the Gladiator body and the normal body for my spare mal and Jayne heads. I received the gladiator body today and compared it to my comedian body that I plan on using for my Jayne figure and it is a bit larger though the quality and posability are a tad lacking by comparison. I was wondering if anyone had ever used them and if they hold up well. I kind of like the clicking joints but I freak every time thinking I broke it lol.

On a side note, Surfer I sent you a pm when you get a free moment.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

This thread has such great information! I am putting together a Jayne and I have two questions, what current body would work best for Jayne? I was thinking about picking up the new hot toys muscle body.

Would T800 T1 gloved hands work besides the wesker gloved hands?

I am going to be using the HT Royce gloved hands for my Jayne.

That's a great idea! I don't think the T-800 hands would work there are silver things on the back of the gloves, it would look too much like biker gloves on Jayne.

Thanks. I picked a pair up off of eBay relatively cheap. They should be here in a few days.

And after two years, the crew is done! Many thanks Trev for devoting your time and talent to this project and hanging in there for the long haul!

crew1.jpg

crew2.jpg

crew3.jpg

Very impressive! I have much respect for any collector who was able to follow through and complete the whole crew :duff

Back