Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LordAzrael's Book

ShepherdBook012.jpg

ShepherdBook032.jpg

Pete, love your take on Kaylee's ball gown. Mind if I steal it from you. I think Trev's got a Kaylee 2.0 in mind, and I would love to do her this way.

Old Grandpa

Sean maher and jewel staite just tweeted about there Trevor heads and took pictures with them.

Haha, Sean was so funny about that. I went to take my photo with him and he said to me: "Did you see I tweeted about my head? Do you follow me?"

I joked with him about it saying that I do follow him and then gave him a funny face and said..."Adam responds, do you?" I was teasing him is all, but it was a lot of fun.

We did get to talk to Sean about his head sculpt. He LOVED it. He couldn't believe how cool it was and he was very appreciative of it.

AlaLezvCAAEmEzR.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a new jumpsuit for my wash and new pants for Jayne. After seeing the one for Adam in hand, I just needed to get it perfect. I also bought straps for above his boots for $3. They looked the same so I hope they work. I got boots with them, and I don't think I will need them. If I don't, I will pass em along to a freak who may just need something quick.

After much consideration, I have decided to go back to the beginning. I am going to be getting all new bodies (for a few of them) and most of them will be getting new clothes, and a couple will get new paint work.

I feel that, as much as I like them how they are, I want to love them.

I'm going to start with Mal/Jayne and go from there. Stay tuned.

Would anyone be willing to tell me what the pants that were used in the Adam Baldwin project came from. I would really like to examin them further to see if i want to use them or make my own. Either way the fit was great so I could draft a pattern from them.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Would anyone be willing to tell me what the pants that were used in the Adam Baldwin project came from. I would really like to examin them further to see if i want to use them or make my own. Either way the fit was great so I could draft a pattern from them.

I got them off eBay. They used to be fairly abundant....

Here's one that MAY work, I know it's not the one I bought, but it's the closest I can find.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Action...626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bc064752

I got them off eBay. They used to be fairly abundant....

Here's one that MAY work, I know it's not the one I bought, but it's the closest I can find.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Action...626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bc064752

Hey thanks. At least i have a place to start from now. I ended up finding a flight suit to modify for Kaylee too. Yay me. Gonna draft a pattern from it then I can make her outfit. Once i get a body that is.

Here is my Firefly's Mal Reynolds using Trev's head and boots. Hope you guys like it, I thought it would be neat to weather the brown coat using reference photos. I did pretty much the whole figure that way, the gloves are weathered too but hard to see in the photos. I customized an Enterbay stand into a bit of desert sand.

6888423219_de104e1e90_b.jpg

This is the 3rd figure of 30 I am doing in 2012, most are Western figures so this one fits right in! It's on Ebay, need money to pay for the other figures I am doing.

Hey melanarus, It looks fantastic. You did a great job on the weathering. Love the job you did on the duster. You planning on doing the others?

Old Grandpa

Back