Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Firefly's Mal Reynolds using Trev's head and boots. Hope you guys like it, I thought it would be neat to weather the brown coat using reference photos. I did pretty much the whole figure that way, the gloves are weathered too but hard to see in the photos. I customized an Enterbay stand into a bit of desert sand.

This is the 3rd figure of 30 I am doing in 2012, most are Western figures so this one fits right in! It's on Ebay, need money to pay for the other figures I am doing.

Shame you're selling that, it looks great!

Here is my Firefly's Mal Reynolds using Trev's head and boots. Hope you guys like it, I thought it would be neat to weather the brown coat using reference photos. I did pretty much the whole figure that way, the gloves are weathered too but hard to see in the photos. I customized an Enterbay stand into a bit of desert sand.

6888423219_de104e1e90_b.jpg

This is the 3rd figure of 30 I am doing in 2012, most are Western figures so this one fits right in! It's on Ebay, need money to pay for the other figures I am doing.

Fantastic Jason, any news on my headsculpt btw? Thanks

So, how is everyone doing the boots? Did everyone have to glue them on? I have them and I have NOT glued my body into the boots. What IF I want to take them off. It's a whole bunch of confusing.

Trevs great Inara long haired version.

35cpon5.png

2pza6w1.png

27zgao1.png

Here is the pulled back hair version i did a few months back for comparision.

1586p79.png

Last edited:
It does look great doesn't it? That is what I am using for my Zoe bash and I am amazed at how well the Sheva and Jill Valentine pants fit the figure.

So exciting!! I think I just really like the rubberized body. Feels all smooth.

Hey All!

Did I miss anyone here for Simon? I've been all over the place these past few weeks, and if I didn't send you a PM, I apologize.

Just drop me a note if you're waiting! Thanks,
Trev

I got mine (thank you Trevor they rock). Full crew is great and with the posters of each member of the crew I have a great idea for display when they're done.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I'm new here and to this hobby. I normally deal with aBJDs and customizing those, so I have a feeling this will be a really fun change. Being a massive Firefly fan and seeing the amazing sculpts that Trevor has created, I just had to try my hand at it. I'm starting with Mal and Jayne, and if all goes well, I'll keep on with the rest of the cast.

I'm very excited to be here! Seeing all the photos of y'all's work is truly inspiring. And all the info...it's almost overwhelming. In a good way. I'm hoping I can share my attempts with y'all and get some feedback. I teach Art for a living, so I can handle it. :lol

In short: Howdy! :wave

Hello everyone! I'm new here and to this hobby. I normally deal with aBJDs and customizing those, so I have a feeling this will be a really fun change. Being a massive Firefly fan and seeing the amazing sculpts that Trevor has created, I just had to try my hand at it. I'm starting with Mal and Jayne, and if all goes well, I'll keep on with the rest of the cast.

I'm very excited to be here! Seeing all the photos of y'all's work is truly inspiring. And all the info...it's almost overwhelming. In a good way. I'm hoping I can share my attempts with y'all and get some feedback. I teach Art for a living, so I can handle it. :lol

In short: Howdy! :wave

Welcome JJ. Always good to have more Firefly fans around.

Hey JenJen, I think I know you from DOA don't I? The nick looks familiar. Anyhow welcome

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard JenJen. Always room for one more. You sound like me. I stumbled on BG's post about Tev over 2 years ago. and I've been here ever since.

Old Grandpa

Back