Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finally finished Zoe this week - she'd been sitting complete, but headless since last May!

Feels good to make some progress again. 5 down - 4 to go!

Here's some quick photos:
zoeviews1.jpg

zoe29.JPG
zoe20.JPG

Zoe's shirt was completely scratch built as was the vest and rig. Everything else was heavily modified from other parts.

WOW!! Jimmiedog and ChibiSchmoo, your figures look great. Great to see the first complete crew on the thread. Very impressive Jimmiedog. Your Zoe is really great ChibiSchmoo. More impressive because you did most of the outfit yourself. I wish I had that much talent. Really fun to see these crews come together.

Old Grandpa

It's not River, but it's basically the same sculpt. I just put it on the Sarah Connor figure, and it looks great.

TerminatorCameron01.jpg

More pics of Cameron in my customs thread.

Most of the fanart has it blue like the T-X, but the shots of her from the show has it red. I was debating on doing blue though. I thought that would look nice.

cameron-terminator.jpg

cameron_02.jpg

Most of the fanart has it blue like the T-X, but the shots of her from the show has it red. I was debating on doing blue though. I thought that would look nice.

cameron-terminator.jpg

cameron_02.jpg

I just finished watching T:TSCC again and I can confirm they are red.

I think they are taking blue from the Animatrix - in that the friendly machines have blue eyes, rather than red.

I looked this up as well. According to the producers, the eyes are actually red, but they flash blue when she is processing something new.

I didn't remember they where red
i remember when they flashed under her eyes they where blue
like in the opening scene
fantastic paint job btw Nathan
i'm tempted to get a Sarah Connor body now

Thanks. Glad you like her.

How about this one?

I finally got a commission to do Book which gave me the perfect chance to paint mine at the same time without wasting too many working hours on my own stuff. I've been waiting a while to see this great sculpt with my paint on it. It was a trick figuring out how to do a very lightly toned black man with translucent techniques.

ShepherdBookPoster-.jpg

A couple more pics of Shepherd in my thread.

Last edited:
Back