Transformers: War for Cybertron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey does anyone know how you get the jazz code from best buy??? is it in the package or do they give it to you??? i only ask because i called a bestbuy and asked about it and they said they were holding the game for me. i didnt want to go all the way up there if it wasnt in the game. thanks for the help.

hey does anyone know how you get the jazz code from best buy??? is it in the package or do they give it to you??? i only ask because i called a bestbuy and asked about it and they said they were holding the game for me. i didnt want to go all the way up there if it wasnt in the game. thanks for the help.

i heard it might be on receipt

I got this on Tuesday and have not played it yet. I think I'll try to get into it tomorrow.

the jazz code is on the inside package.but unfortunetely for me i dont play online so if anyone wants the jazz code for the ps3 version of the game feel free to pm me and i'll pm you the code.

finished this last night co-op with Josh... F'n amazing game. as a transformers fan, my dream come true. graphics were bad ass, story was fantastic... can't wait for a sequel.

only part that was kinda annoying was
Spoiler Spoiler:

i'll be playing this one til it breaks.

:exactly:

Really?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really?

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah, i mean

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished the game, it was better than I thought, well worth the money.

The only thing is--I don't know if it was like that in the show, but there's a huge lack of melee abilities. It's mostly all a shooter and it seems to me that melee attacks should be more important than guns. I know I'm bringing up the Transformers movies, but most of the characters died from melee fighting rather than being shot. I think it would be awesome to actually have giant robots fighting.

yeah, i mean

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fair enough, though
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished the game, WOW i absolutely loved it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Score!!!

War For Cybertron Map and Character Pack #1 DLC

From Seibertron.com:

XBox Live Marketplace wrote:
Become the ultimate weapon and wage war in four new maps – engage in multiplayer combat in HAVOC and FORTRESS or fend off waves of Autobots in DISTRICT, and Decepticons in FORSAKEN, two new Escalation mode maps. Also gain access to 5 characters and their chassis for use in Escalation mode and Multiplayer character creation; SCATTERSHOT™, ONSLAUGHT™, DEMOLISHOR™, SHOCKWAVE™ and JAZZ™ are ready for battle. Fight to the end in the war that started it all! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Interestingly enough, it appears that this DLC pack includes the previously exclusive Demolisher, Shockwave, and Jazz Multiplayer Characters.

Back