Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that I didn't enjoy this one at all. But I LOVED part 1. Yes, there was tons of actions and special effects in this one, but I couldn't tell what was going on half the time. Robots came out of nowhere, I didn't know who they were, and the camera was so close that I couldn't make out what was going on. If they had just got this part right, the movie would have been watchable. Never mind all the pointless and immature humor (Devastator's balls? I mean seriously), convoluted storyline... and Megan Fox.

But all the power to everyone who enjoyed it. I wish I did, but I have no doubt that the Bluray for this one is OUTSTANDING.

When there's an obvious numerical mistake that an elementary student could figure out, a movie looses all credibility with me. Five machines went down to resurrect Megatron, one was used for parts, thus making their number four, yet six came back up? It should be five. Come on, Bay.

I have to admit that I didn't enjoy this one at all. But I LOVED part 1. Yes, there was tons of actions and special effects in this one, but I couldn't tell what was going on half the time. Robots came out of nowhere, I didn't know who they were, and the camera was so close that I couldn't make out what was going on. If they had just got this part right, the movie would have been watchable. Never mind all the pointless and immature humor (Devastator's balls? I mean seriously), convoluted storyline... and Megan Fox.

But all the power to everyone who enjoyed it. I wish I did, but I have no doubt that the Bluray for this one is OUTSTANDING.

pretty much sums up my opinion on it as well.:duh

I actually liked this movie better the second time around. When I saw it in the theaters, I was thinking to myself "This is the worst movie ever".

But, watching it at home, I was just able to enjoy it. That final fight with Prime, Fallen and Megatron. . .it should've been longer. Final battles need to be at least five minutes. It's like Prime shows up, blows up the gun, slices of Megs face and punches through Fallen's chest, done deal, wham bam thank you ma'am. That's pretty much all the moves.

When there's an obvious numerical mistake that an elementary student could figure out, a movie looses all credibility with me. Five machines went down to resurrect Megatron, one was used for parts, thus making their number four, yet six came back up? It should be five. Come on, Bay.

Not to mention that when megatron came back to life in that scene, his alt. mode changed from a alien jet to a tank with NO explaination at all. His body was totally different :rotfl.

Not to mention that when megatron came back to life in that scene, his alt. mode changed from a alien jet to a tank with NO explaination at all. His body was totally different :rotfl.

You obviously wasnt paying attention then. They killed another decepticon and used its parts to re-build megatron. Thats why he was different. :rolleyes:

that's because megatron wasn't the only robot they rebuilt down there. read the graphic novel...

I want to thank a few of you for giving me EXCELLENT examples to show my wife so that I can prove to here that there are people on the planet that take taking movies too seriously a hell of a lot farther than I do.

You obviously wasnt paying attention then. They killed another decepticon and used its parts to re-build megatron. Thats why he was different. :rolleyes:

And his new parts are magically the same color and style as megatron’s old body? And these parts were from a contructacon, but his new form is an Alien tank??? And since they only replaced a few limbs, his whole form changed????????????? No thanks, but i hope your happy with your plotholes:chew........

It was dumb and only an 7 year old who hasn't watched the first one would buy that. Its a MB movie, yes, but there should have been a limit to how "dumbed down" he made this movie when compared to the first.There was no need to change him. It was just another one of the many aspects that made this movie mostly forgettable.

Last edited:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Thats right cause having a Planet shot him with a beam and turning him completely different (color, transformation, name, voice) is much better. Come on bay!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Thats right cause having a Planet shot him with a beam and turning him completely different (color, transformation, name, voice) is much better. Come on bay!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what you are trying to say :lol....

In closing............ TF1 >>>>>>>>TF2.

Good Blu-ray though, visually speaking.....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl you havent even watched the Original Show & Movie

Who said I did??
I enjoyed TF1 and thats about it. I did not watch the glorified Toy commercials that many claim are the essence of thier childhoods and are perfectly written by the hand of god :). I just watched a movie man, relax. Didn't know I had to be fully amerced in the universe to WATCH A MICHAEL BAY MOVIE hahahha.

Last edited:
Back