Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who said I did??
I enjoyed TF1 and thats about it. I did not watch the glorified Toy commercials that many claim are the essence of thier childhoods and are perfectly written by the hand of god :).

i dunno! who said you did?

and who said god wrote the movie. i mean i know he did but didint say it!:banana

i dunno! who said you did?and who said god wrote the movie. i mean i know he did but didint say it!:banana

Well, you implied that I haven't seen the cartoon's and that becuase of it ,that my opinion about how bad the movie isn't justified. You reacted like not watching a badly drawn catoon in the 80's was a hanging offense. Whatever floats your boats man. Have no interest in it what so ever.

Well, you implied that I haven't seen the cartoon's and that becuase of it ,that my opinion about how bad the movie isn't justified. You reacted like not watching a badly drawn catoon in the 80's was a hanging offense. Whatever floats your boats man. Have no interest in it what so ever.

i implied you haven't seen the cartoon cause you had no clue of what i was talking about.

i implied you haven't seen the cartoon cause you had no clue of what i was talking about.

Well said and we can now agree :duff.

As some one who has been a fan of the franchise for a while, what did you think of Bay's movies???

Well said and we can now agree :duff.

As some one who has been a fan of the franchise for a while, what did you think of Bay's movies???

I took them for what they were. I different look at the Transformers Mithos. Im in VFX so i loved the fx work in the movies. i really dont take the story line to serious cause you really cant i mean its a movie based of toys. but at the end Watching Optimus Prime Kick ass in the big screen and all other transformers is the ^^^^! i know there a bunch of stuff that can be changed to make it better but thats pretty much the case with everything.

What i really hated in the last movie was the lack of character development on the new autobots. but that happens when you sqeeze so much crap in to a movie. Still love the Megatron & Starscream interaction it was just like the Cartoon. and at the end it was a great action movie! which is what it is intended to be.

I found watching the DVD, the twins seemed less annoying than in the theater, They're still meh characters to me, but the first time seeing this movie, I think I was so eager for some things that the annoying ones really struck me more than before.

I still like the first TF better, Transformers as a film series is really nice, but I'd have preferred some more car chases and such, most fans wanted more robot action, which they got, and I enjoyed, but some of my favorite TF1 moments were the chase scenes, but watching the behind the scenes on this movie, I think the writers strike probably played a bit into the weaker points of the movie, it sounds like there was a choppy assembly to the story and anytime the writing isn't a smooth process where time's taken, it hurts and shows.

I took them for what they were. I different look at the Transformers Mithos. Im in VFX so i loved the fx work in the movies. i really dont take the story line to serious cause you really cant i mean its a movie based of toys. but at the end Watching Optimus Prime Kick ass in the big screen and all other transformers is the ^^^^! i know there a bunch of stuff that can be changed to make it better but thats pretty much the case with everything.

What i really hated in the last movie was the lack of character development on the new autobots. but that happens when you sqeeze so much crap in to a movie. Still love the Megatron & Starscream interaction it was just like the Cartoon. and at the end it was a great action movie! which is what it is intended to be.

QFT. Too many people expected much too much from both movies. These people need to get with the program.

I have to admit that I didn't enjoy this one at all. But I LOVED part 1. Yes, there was tons of actions and special effects in this one, but I couldn't tell what was going on half the time. Robots came out of nowhere, I didn't know who they were, and the camera was so close that I couldn't make out what was going on. If they had just got this part right, the movie would have been watchable. Never mind all the pointless and immature humor (Devastator's balls? I mean seriously), convoluted storyline... and Megan Fox.

But all the power to everyone who enjoyed it. I wish I did, but I have no doubt that the Bluray for this one is OUTSTANDING.

Ditto.

I watched it again today after seeing it this summer and my opinion hasn't changed.

I thought the first movie was very entertaining but TF2 was subpar. Even the so called great action scenes were just large metal balls rolling on the ground.

This movie really needed a script editor cause there was so much stuff that could have been omitted and made the story better.

The only part of TF2 I did like was Jetfire. He was an interesting character that wasn't really used. I would have like to have seen more of him or at least seen more of him maybe in the next movie if he hadn't been killed.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Thats right cause having a Planet shot him with a beam and turning him completely different (color, transformation, name, voice) is much better. Come on bay!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1221875597930.jpg

Why is it so difficult to get your minds around the color of Megatrons add-on parts matching his original color. Haven't they shown enough times that the Transformers change the color of their armor all the time? Like when they scan a new vehicle and asume its form.

And why is it so difficult for some of you to accept the number of Deceptacons that come out of the water after reviving Megatron? Is it that much more difficult than accepting a robot that transforms into a perfect replica of a vehicle?

Edit - I watched it again today. That was twice in four days. Liked it just as much. Was surprised to see that my wife stayed awake to watch the whole movie.

Why is it so difficult to get your minds around the color of Megatrons add-on parts matching his original color. Haven't they shown enough times that the Transformers change the color of their armor all the time? Like when they scan a new vehicle and asume its form.

And why is it so difficult for some of you to accept the number of Deceptacons that come out of the water after reviving Megatron? Is it that much more difficult than accepting a robot that transforms into a perfect replica of a vehicle?

Edit - I watched it again today. That was twice in four days. Liked it just as much. Was surprised to see that my wife stayed awake to watch the whole movie.

hehe, yeah i know. Its like out of the whole thing THATS the thing they cant beleive. :rolleyes:

Ditto.

I watched it again today after seeing it this summer and my opinion hasn't changed.

I thought the first movie was very entertaining but TF2 was subpar. Even the so called great action scenes were just large metal balls rolling on the ground.

This movie really needed a script editor cause there was so much stuff that could have been omitted and made the story better.

The only part of TF2 I did like was Jetfire. He was an interesting character that wasn't really used. I would have like to have seen more of him or at least seen more of him maybe in the next movie if he hadn't been killed.

YOu liked the Jetfire part???? Was it the farting or the cane and beard that did it for you???

Aside from that GI JOE atrocity, this is the WORST ^^^^IN movie ive seen in years. They could release another 20 of these sequels, Paramount will never make another dollar off me.

Heads up! For those of you guys that haven't bought the Best Buy exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime bust with Sideshow card, they are 30% off starting today. The price is $34.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspag...ransformers&lp=6&type=product&cp=1&id=2011873

And for those of you that have bought it, just bring receipt back and price match it.

All of Best Buy's Blu-rays this week are 30% off regular prices, both online and in store (instore is advertised in the weekly ad, which I am reading right now). :banana

YOu liked the Jetfire part???? Was it the farting or the cane and beard that did it for you???

I like the fact that he was a Decepticon that didn't like Megatron and actually helped the Autobots.

The beard and cane were fine with me. Alpha Trion had a beard in G1. So what. He had a beard and cane cause he was old. What's so hard to understand?

For the record, I can't believe I am actually defending this movie. :rotfl

Back