Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the movie. Love the first one and love the original G1 cartoons.

I disliked everything post G1 until these movies came out and they made me love Transformors all over again. I own and have watched the G1 cartoons on DVD for years now and the movies just add something new to enjoy and it takes the Transformers closer to what G1 was about then anything else post G1 IMHO.

Yes, there are some silly, out of place moments and Bay's movies do go over the top with stuff sometimes, but I still think the movies are a great addition to the Transformers franchise and blow away anything else that was done after G1.

I love the movie. Love the first one and love the original G1 cartoons.

I disliked everything post G1 until these movies came out and they made me love Transformors all over again. I own and have watched the G1 cartoons on DVD for years now and the movies just add something new to enjoy and it takes the Transformers closer to what G1 was about then anything else post G1 IMHO.

Yes, there are some silly, out of place moments and Bay's movies do go over the top with stuff sometimes, but I still think the movies are a great addition to the Transformers franchise and blow away anything else that was done after G1.

Hold up!! This is the second positive post i've read from you today. First you say your excited about COD: MW2 and now this!? Somethings not right :horror :lol

Last edited:
Tried watching it a 2nd time. And it's garbage. Even after trying to know and accept it's just a summer put your mind away action movie. It's just pure garbage, the first one i liked but this is dung.

(i even tried to put teemu's fallen angel theory of it to the movie to make it more interesting and that didn't even work :) )

Tried watching it a 2nd time. And it's garbage. Even after trying to know and accept it's just a summer put your mind away action movie. It's just pure garbage, the first one i liked but this is dung.

(i even tried to put teemu's fallen angel theory of it to the movie to make it more interesting and that didn't even work :) )

If you like the latest Indy movie I hope that you don't hate this movie. I thought TF2 was better than that crap fest. In every way!

I have heard that this movie sucks...like 2 or 3 hundred times ...just in this thread. I am starting to wonder if some people are trying to brainwash the masses into hating this movie.:D

Back