Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the coupon works for the Blu-ray. I used it last night at Walmart and got it for $16.96 :rock

The IMAX scenes looked spectacular on Blu-ray! Picture quality of the BD overall is astounding! :D

Awesome, thanks, man. Were there a lot of Blu-Ray copies available? I usually don't get my Blu-Rays at Wal-Mart, and more than a few people have told me that Wal-Mart does not carry a large stock of Blu-Rays in store.

Awesome, thanks, man. Were there a lot of Blu-Ray copies available? I usually don't get my Blu-Rays at Wal-Mart, and more than a few people have told me that Wal-Mart does not carry a large stock of Blu-Rays in store.

The one I went to there were like 50 or so copies of the Blu-ray. But I've been hearing different stories on Blu-ray.com where it's like a "YSMV" kinda thing (your store may vary).
Some people are reporting that a few Walmarts have the Blu-ray for $13 instead of $19.96. So that's not a bad deal at all!
I didn't see any $13 though.:monkey2

just came back from michigan since its a USA only promotion.

I cannot belive canada did not have this box set today.

Complete BS!

ohh well Got one and the Mini bust is extremely amazing!
Taking some pics now ...

How many did that Best Buy get? Does it look like they may hang around for a couple days?

Last edited:
How many did that Best Buy get? Does it look like they may hing around for a couple days?

I was there today at 10am windsor best buy and they had none.
I was so pissed so thanks god we have the border with the USA, MICHIGAN.

flew over to the dear born best buy and picked up the last gift set.
The guy said they had 20 and I was the last one PHEW !!!

pics uploading....

sorry for the crappy pics !
quick pics.

DSC09707.jpg

DSC09708.jpg

DSC09709.jpg

DSC09710.jpg

DSC09712.jpg

DSC09714.jpg

WOW !! I cannot belive how detail the mini bust is.
gives us a taste how amazing the OPTIMUS MAQUETTE will be.
The gift card looks awsome too with the decepticon logo on it.
Pure bad ass !!

I am so glad I got the last one.
I will film a full review sometime today to show full detail on the mini bust.
Going to watch the movie right now !

That bust does look good. I'll be stoping on my way home tonight to pick mine up... as long as they still have some.

While I'm not a fan of that minibust, I cannot deny that the detail is FANTASTIC. Definitely a taste of things to come with the Prime statue. Can't wait.

The Walmart IMAX exclusive is for Transformers only. Not Dark Knight.

Sorry, I wasn't clear - I meant that the IMAX scenes are included into the film like the Dark Knight, not that Wal Mart had the exclusive rights with TDK too.

:angelsmil

yup.
Looks like only Walmart has rights to the IMAX footage. .. I hate Walmart

and only $19.96 today

Yes, the coupon works for the Blu-ray. I used it last night at Walmart and got it for $16.96 :rock

The IMAX scenes looked spectacular on Blu-ray! Picture quality of the BD overall is astounding! :D

I picked up mine at Wal-Mart today for 13.00. I wonder if the coupon would have made it 10.00.

Edit - I sort of wish I had gotten the BB one, though as the 50.00 GS and bust makes for a killer deal.

Last edited:
Sorry, I wasn't clear - I meant that the IMAX scenes are included into the film like the Dark Knight, not that Wal Mart had the exclusive rights with TDK too.

:angelsmil

Well, TDK's IMAX scenes werent extended like TF's were. So it didnt matter weather or not anyone had the rights.

In case there are any international members who didn't get the Optimus bust, I only was interested in the GC so I am offering the bust for $15 + ship. :wave There is a thread HERE

Does anybody know if this coupon is for the DVD version only, or the Blu-Ray version as well?

I just picked up the coupon (just by stopping by Pappa Johns and asking for their 'coupon flyer') and used it all Wal-Mart for the BD. The coupon says explicitly that you can use it for both. :rock

That bust does look good. I'll be stoping on my way home tonight to pick mine up... as long as they still have some.

Bust is the appropriate word for this cinematic disaster. I cant believe people bought the DVD/BR. If anything Paramount owes us a refund.

I just picked up the coupon (just by stopping by Pappa Johns and asking for their 'coupon flyer') and used it all Wal-Mart for the BD. The coupon says explicitly that you can use it for both. :rock

Did you find it at Wal-Mart for the 13.00 price? And did the coupon cut down even further?

Back