Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 4: The Search for More Money

Nah, the bay films are fine. except for one little problem. they Got optimus's Color all wrong. he should be Purple, not Red.

300px-Optimusshatteredsipher.jpg

Like that, or.... like this

shattered_glass__optimus_prime_by_goddessmechanic-d45utae.jpg

optimus_prime___ver_sg_weapons_by_goddessmechanic-d46ejg2.jpg

Looks like an evil Prime. I like it.
Onegenerationshattered.jpg

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shattered_Glass_(franchise)

also, michael bay just weiged in on the transformers 4 news. it's false.

I am currently not talking to Paramount on T4 and T5 despite reports. I'm looking at a lot of possibilities coming my way right now weighing options. Most likely going to be doing the low budget Pain and Gain, a true story crime thriller. It's a very quick shoot and quite funny. Also just finishing the 3 disc set of the Transformer trilogy.

Michael

https://www.shootfortheedit.com/for...formers-shoots&p=195150&viewfull=1#post195150

I'm sure there'll be more Transformers movies, but probably not with Michael Bay. He's done about all he can with that subject, and his paychecks have to be getting astronomical.

They need to start over and make it smaller. Go back to robots in disguise.

Glad to hear that Bay is still out. Looking forward to seeing a new take on the series while Peter Cullen is still around to voice Optimus.

I'm sure there'll be more Transformers movies, but probably not with Michael Bay. He's done about all he can with that subject, and his paychecks have to be getting astronomical.

They need to start over and make it smaller. Go back to robots in disguise.

So, just a car movie? I dont know how fun that would be...

So, just a car movie? I dont know how fun that would be...

No, not just a car movie. It should be more in the style of the first Transformers movie, but without the military schtick. They played the whole disguise aspect pretty well in that one. They should be fighting on the fringes of human society, not goverment agents. Otherwise disguising themselves as cars seems pointless. They might just as well all be spaceships.

Love the title of this thread :lol

I have not even bothered watching part 2 and 3, such is my disgust for Bay

I still don't get what everyone hates about Michael Bay. Dude makes action movies. So the ____ what? :dunno

There's only one Michael Bay, and he's made 9 movies. And he's been in the industry for 16 years...it's not like he's taking over cinema or anything.

Honestly, look at all the action movies released. A lot of them suck because they try to make you take them seriously, but with Bay, atleast you know what you're getting into. Mindless action, one liners, and hot chicks. And he delivers 95% of the time. And that 5% is Pearl Harbor. Which is horrible. Worse then Revenge of the Fallen.

I just wish people would give credit to the skill it takes to create action scenes like Bay.

But yeah. Gotta Bay Rant every once in a while. :D

Oh, I'll totally give Bay credit for his action scenes. That big fight at the end of the first Transformers with Prime and Megatron fighting in the city was ____ing awesome. He nailed the dynamic between those two characters in that one.

Action scenes? Really? How hard is it to make good action scenes?

I just wish the TF series had been handled with a bit more care. Yes, it was a kids cartoon, but it was special. It deserves somthing more than "good action scenes"..which several movies have.

No, not just a car movie. It should be more in the style of the first Transformers movie, but without the human schtick. They played the whole disguise aspect pretty well in that one. They should be fighting on cybertron and then Earth at the end, not goverment agents. Otherwise disguising themselves as cars seems pointless. They might just as well all be spaceships.

Fixed for improvements :wave

:goodpost: same here i had big hopes and left the theatre thinking why was there so many "hot" people stereotypes and governement crap, why didn't the robots talk or do much? Then i heard the sequel was even worse and didn't bother

Action scenes? Really? How hard is it to make good action scenes?

I just wish the TF series had been handled with a bit more care. Yes, it was a kids cartoon, but it was special. It deserves somthing more than "good action scenes"..which several movies have.

I read a few comics and they're awesome, TF have their own civilisation and factions and everything, it has story, it just needs to be about the robots, i say reboot it on Cybertron and in space for 90 mins and have the last 30mins of them on Earth establishing the need to protect earth for the sequel.

See, and I wasn't even thinking of Cybertron and the history there.. :lol

It has SO much potential, imagine if it had LoTResque quality.

I will give Bay props for using so many practical effects and pyrotechnics in his action scenes, even those featuring giant alien robots. That's getting rarer and rarer these days.

Oh, I'll totally give Bay credit for his action scenes. That big fight at the end of the first Transformers with Prime and Megatron fighting in the city was ____ing awesome. He nailed the dynamic between those two characters in that one.

Yea but then he ruine it in the third movie by making megatron the weakest villian in the history of villian's. I remeber the hype for the first movie was so high and now the fan's seem to hate it.:dunno

I remember seeing the trailer for Transformers.

I was only like 10-13, but I was amazed.

The Mars rover thing, the loud footsteps, the shadow.. Then the Transformers logo.. incredible.

What could have been....

Back