Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

You got your 50 posts taken care of, now you just have to wait 3 months.

I didn't think the second movie was horrible, but I had low expectations for it because of what I'd read and heard from people around me.

The twins were damned annoying, but they didn't have enough screen time to truly drive me crazy. The roommate tag along was completely unnecessary. The Fallen was neat looking, but ended up not being that good of a villain.

I'd like more focus on the core Transformers from the original film, and less random transformers thrown in just to say they were there. Really, with Optimus gone for half the movie (at least), Bumblebee, Ratchet and Ironhide should've had way more screen time.

Which is part of my biggest complaint - way too little of Bumblebee, and I didn't like how the Sam-Optimus bond suddenly replaced the one Sam shared with Bumblebee. Sam and Bumblebee didn't even get a scene together after Sam was "ressurected". Those two things were my biggest annoyances in the film.

So more Bumblebee in the third film would be what I want most.

This is who I want to see in the next one:

RodimusPrimeMovie1.jpg

For three reasons. 1: He was my favorite autobot as a kid, still have the toy with all the stickers torn off, etc. 2: He has been threatened to be included since TF1 but Hasbro has been unappreciative of the way his character is portrayed so he continually gets cut. 3: To hear all the Optimus fanboys go nuts because they still blame him for the death in the original Transformers movie. :lol

great. the continued unchecked egomania of mr bay snowballs even further. more misguided "humour". more excess for the sake of it. more badly-staged and incomprehensibly-edited action scenes.

just imagine the transformers in the hands of directors like neil blomkamp. film makers who understand context, esp in action scenes, where "style" never impedes the clarity of what's happening on screen. in their hands, the transformers would be a truly special spectacle.

wishful thinking...

Bay is a crap director but idiots still go to see his movies. His style is very low brow brain off junk. If that is what people like to see then all the power to you. Personally I like A good story, well thought out characterisation along with the spectacle in the films I see.
Ok the premise of alien robots who can transform into vehicles ain't exactly shakespere but geez the films are piss poor

Since the 2nd one sucked they could just bypass this one, since usually the 3rd movie in a series sucks anyways.

I'd like more focus on the core Transformers from the original film, and less random transformers thrown in just to say they were there. Really, with Optimus gone for half the movie (at least), Bumblebee, Ratchet and Ironhide should've had way more screen time.

Which is part of my biggest complaint - way too little of Bumblebee, and I didn't like how the Sam-Optimus bond suddenly replaced the one Sam shared with Bumblebee. Sam and Bumblebee didn't even get a scene together after Sam was "ressurected". Those two things were my biggest annoyances in the film.

So more Bumblebee in the third film would be what I want most.

:lecture :lecture :lecture That's exactly what I think!!! I wouldn't know any way to say it better, so... quoted for truth!!!

I hope Megan Fox isn't in it, but of course she will be in it because so many guys love the SKANK!

:lol

:wave

This is who I want to see in the next one:

RodimusPrimeMovie1.jpg

For three reasons. 1: He was my favorite autobot as a kid, still have the toy with all the stickers torn off, etc. 2: He has been threatened to be included since TF1 but Hasbro has been unappreciative of the way his character is portrayed so he continually gets cut. 3: To hear all the Optimus fanboys go nuts because they still blame him for the death in the original Transformers movie. :lol

He sucks !

God no.
Not sure if you guys watched Revenge of the fallen but it was diarrhea in the making...

I didn't think it was horrible - just a waste of potential.... That seems to be a common thread with a lot of sequels to fantasy movies.

I don't want to see anymore of this crap flooding the pegs same with G.I joe..i am missing the classics G1 style line.

Rodimus will probably be a school bus. not the full size school bus, but the short bus that all the "slow" children ride. and his voice will probably sound like elmo.

Back