Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

So they just signed Frances McDormand and John Malkovich for Transformers 3--two actors that I really like. Why they are going near this project is a big question mark for me, but it has me curious...

So they just signed Frances McDormand and John Malkovich for Transformers 3--two actors that I really like. Why they are going near this project is a big question mark for me, but it has me curious...

Cool, but I'm still done with this franchise. After leaving the theater from part 2 I decided to completely wash my hands of it. The first one was great, but the second one almost made me vomit.

I won't be in any hurry to see this one after the disaster that was Transformers 2.

Rodimus will probably be a school bus. not the full size school bus, but the short bus that all the "slow" children ride. and his voice will probably sound like elmo.

I think they'll do that for Grimlock. :lol

SHORT-BUS STRENGTH!

Bay confirmed that a red Ferrari is going to be the newest Autobot in TF3. I'd suspect Hot Rod.

Why would either of them sign up for this crapfest??

Paramount still owes me a refund for TF2

I wish people would stop crying about TF2. If you didn't like it then don't ever watch it again and avoid TF3, but please stop crying.

I wish people would stop crying about TF2. If you didn't like it then don't ever watch it again and avoid TF3, but please stop crying.

Amen to that!!!! People just like to cry like little _____esssssss

Amen to that!!!! People just like to cry like little _____esssssss

Pretty much. A poor review if you don't like something is fine, but to continue to cry like little girls gets old.

Bay confirmed that a red Ferrari is going to be the newest Autobot in TF3. I'd suspect Hot Rod.

:google:google:google:google A ferrari!!!! Finally something else than american cars! woohooo!!!!!! and if it is HotRod!! OMG!!!! ____ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I get to see Soundwave kicking some ass, I'll be happy.

:google:google:google:google A ferrari!!!! Finally something else than american cars! woohooo!!!!!! and if it is HotRod!! OMG!!!! ____ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember reading Hot Rod was meant to be in TF2 as a Ferrari but he wasn`t so yeah Hot Rod for sure in TF3.

Since no writers strike this time around i hope the story is good, i know the action will be good and over the top as usual.

Back