Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

i personally couldnt care less. as dumb as it might have been i found it entertaining. if you dont like it, then dont watch it. its that easy. i hate it when people feel they need to remove things for other people when it doesnt actually effect anyone.

It wasn't just dumb though, it was offensive. I think any Transformers sequels can stand on their own without racial stereotypes that belong back in the 1930's.

He learned how to talk from the internets. He probably went on MySpace.

They are releasing these movies fast, 2011 isn't that far away in movie time or in our normal time. They'll prob start shooting the movie a year from now in the summer of 2010.

It wasn't just dumb though, it was offensive. I think any Transformers sequels can stand on their own without racial stereotypes that belong back in the 1930's.

God forbid that people are made fun of, even if the characters are crap.:rolleyes:

I like the Empire quote

That date is July 1, 2011, which means that the Transformers threequel will pretty much have the July 4th weekend to itself. Frankly, it’s hard to envisage any rival studios being ballsy enough to go up against it.

I can just see Fox bringing out this :lol
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qXB4wvqCPBU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qXB4wvqCPBU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

errr, maybe not :lol
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oVQhppk7sFk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oVQhppk7sFk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

God forbid that people are made fun of, even if the characters are crap.:rolleyes:

Yeah, you guys are right. Hopefully the sequels will also include lazy Mexicans in sombreros and ponchos and bucktoothed Asians with ponytails and coke bottle glasses.

It's officially coming in 2011:

Well its official: We have a great Transformers 3 story. The release date is now July 1st 2011. Not 2012.

Today is Day One. This morning started with an ILM meeting for five hours in San Francisco. Currently I'm flying with writer Ehren Kruger to Rhode Island to talk to Hasbro about new characters.

P.S. Megan Fox, welcome back. I promise no alien robots will harm you in any way during the production of this motion picture. Please consult your Physician when working under my direction because some side effects can occur, such as mild dizziness, intense nausea, suicidal tendencies, depression, minor chest hair growth, random internal hemorrhaging and inability to sleep. As some directors may be hazardous to your health, please consult your Doctor to determine if this is right for you.

Pain and Gain is right after shooting of Trans 3.

Michael

https://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5976

I'm kinda concerned that this won't be very good. Lots of times when sequels are planned so soon after a previous movie the next movie isn't as good. Also considering that Bay wanted to take a break and do a different project before going to the next Transformers it makes me wonder how enthusiastic he is about being forced to do the next one so soon.

Well, the first one was OK, the second one sucked balls... the third one?
I'm not sure I'd even bother watching it...
And the only thing that is forcing him to do it is $$$$$$ :lol

Well, the first one was OK, the second one sucked balls... the third one?
I'm not sure I'd even bother watching it...
And the only thing that is forcing him to do it is $$$$$$ :lol

awesome! one less jose at the movie theater! :rotfl

after the hype of the first one died off for everyone, the second one really didn't offer anything new to it's fans. i can't see how #3 can do any better, it will still do fine at the till, but it'll suck i'm sure.

Meh. I really liked the first one, thought the second one was alright, so my excitement and anticipation is low for the third. I just hope we finally see Hot Rod/Rodimus in this. He was planned for the first and even conceptualized (reportedly) for the second but keeps getting cut because of the writer's portrayals of the character. I saw a custom done in Bay style on eBay not too long ago and would kill to see that on screen.

Lets see what other racial stereotypeticons he can come up with this time... The man is a stupid Tuesday, Wednesday And Thursday imo

Back