[Toys-Era] DOFP: Master of Magnetism 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I know of third party items(not much) is the license holders try to limit the outlet for the sale of these figs(like telling BBTS they can't sell them) because it's very hard to crack down on the production of the item but they seem to have found a home on ebay unless Fox wants to order ebay to C&D but it hasn't happened to my knowledge.

Only thing that matters is we're getting a Magneto figure. It'd be better if it was official and distributed all over but unfortunately that's not the case
Exactly. I'd be buying a Fassbender Magneto no matter what. If HT made an official one I'd be getting it, but at this point it's safe to say that will never happen. This figure isn't absolutely perfect, but it's pretty damn good considering there will be no other option.

Wanting this shut down is as stupid as wanting a holiday canceled just because you don't like it. If you only want to buy licensed stuff, shut up and move on. I can't imagine this figure existing will make anyone lose sleep at night because it's not official.

Why would someone be so eager for such a cool figure that everyone likes to be pulled off the market due to licensing issue?

tumblr_m2wbwkc84x1ru37dno1_500.gif

And let them burn, I say!

dark-knight-burning.jpg

I have messaged them to PO one.
This is too good an opportunity to pass up.
I have my fingers crossed they will make Professor X too.
Although i'd far prefer the XMFC sculpt that HT teased us with way back when.

I just emailed them about the preorder, now Im going to hunt down a DoFP Wolverine so he can have a shelf mate.

$168 shipped. That's pretty good for someone like me who is used to paying around $40 for shipping. Makes it feel like the figure itself is $128. Not my favourite Magneto look, sculpt is a bit lacking, but everything adds up to a decent enough figure. Plus, this guy will be cool to have when/if an Xaviar gets released.

So you can name a few that made it to market. Great. That changes nothing of what I said. And what I want has nothing to do with it. Thousands, heck tens of thousands, of counterfeit goods are pulled or seized in China every year. An average of 4 sites ever hour are pulled from the web, or Twitter profiles shut, or Facebook pages canceled...all from companies originating in China. Just becuase some gets through, doesn't mean it's some super rare once in a blue moon event that they don't. Just becuase you are unaware of it, doesn't mean it's not actually happening. If wager most the events of any kind in this entire planet happen without your knowledge. Does that make what you know common and everything else rare?
Well, I know 1/6 scale stuff pretty well, and in that domain, what I say is truth. The proof is in the pudding. But hey, if this task force that has the Chinese government shaking in its boots wants to get this figure cancelled, power to them. I'll wager it won't, though, even if threatening phone calls were made! :panic:

Thinking this might be Roadshow as the head looks a lot like them.

Maybe someone can do a better head but the outfit looks great. Bring it on I say and hope Prof X is to follow!

I took the chance and pre-ordered......I think it is solid for the price point, and will look good with my Wolverine and Deadpool as a beginning to an X-shelf.

JP

Head sculpt could definitely do with some more texture, as others have said. But this looks great otherwise.

Back