[Toys-Era] DOFP: Master of Magnetism 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prototype hs of Victor doesn't have skin texture though, maybe because of lighting. So I think the final product hs of Erik will have it :)

It will have texture. They uploaded more shots of the headsculpt just now titled "WIP"

d6476b1fe6bfa8a93710f5b6f92004af.jpg

336854d16c97e5913010db593d1d5411.jpg

Cool. New pics of the sculpt are better. But of course, who knows how the production figure will look. If it looks like that, then yeah, figure will be on another level.

If they manage to release this on schedule I will be very impressed. A year old company pops up and announces and releases a figure people have been wanting HT to make for years, all in a matter of a few months? Heck yeah.

These pics of the sculpt look much better, not only because of texture and paint apps, but also the overall shape...
I hope that's what the finished product looks like.

If they manage to release this on schedule I will be very impressed. A year old company pops up and announces and releases a figure people have been wanting HT to make for years, all in a matter of a few months? Heck yeah.

This.

Is OneSixthKit charging for shipping?

Because while not paying full price upfront is nice, I do know the manufacturer said that worldwide shipping is free with their asking price and I'm just trying to look into my options here...

Back