[Toys-Era] DOFP: Master of Magnetism 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better quality:

173856zov02242iy22weme.jpg

173858nii7wwhq4kw7fiv7.jpg

173900img7g89t3r39pt0r.jpg

173904r2t9f4tq4q9z3q1m.jpg

76.jpg

173912chrmbdh8j3br3mcr.jpg

I dig it. Quality is pretty damn good.

part of me wants to wait to see in hand photos before i order. although he will most likely be the only mutant i have (unless HT decides to make any figs from the license) i'm looking forward to picking him up.

maybe they will do some other characters if magneto is a hit.

They did victor creed from x-men origins; you can find in-hand pictures of him on ebay and the company's facebook page.

Toys-era and OSK say that pre-order cut-off is on Oct 10th, does that mean after that date you will not be able to pre-order and can only get one on ebay?

This looks decent and for the money its a no brainer. I will try to get this when i can. Funny thing, with his helmet on he looks kinda like coulson :lol

I get paid twice before the deadline on October 10th, so I might pay in full via Toys Era. If not OSK is a good back up, people seem to hold them as reputable.

If HT doesn't make a movie Deadpool figure, these guys would make a good candidate for a third-party version.

Toys-era and OSK say that pre-order cut-off is on Oct 10th, does that mean after that date you will not be able to pre-order and can only get one on ebay?

Yes. This is common practice for most Asian companies products (imaginarium, iron studios ect)

Back