Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was a really long time ago and the your right, the protos looked bad on those from the beginning. I have this on order cause it has a lot of potential to be a very unique IM piece. The pose isn't the best, but not the worst either. It comes signed by RDJ too, so that's a cool bonus.

it does look awesome, funky pose aside. It's just too much $$ for me given what others charge for 1:3.

The prime 1:3 Bats is nearly a third of the price of this. Same with the PCS 1:3 stuff - there is no justifying the price of this for me.

Everyone has an opinion ,not everyone likes the same statue ,personally love the pose of cinemaquette Darth and also Ironman.
I can see Iron Man selling well if its close to the proto.

Damn this just got listed up on Popcultcha (Australia) for $3,999.99 Aussie dollar.

If this is $2,250 USD as mentioned previously I was hoping this would max out at $3,000 AUD.

As good as this looks (ignoring the pose), just can't afford this one.

Yeah, that is some ridiculous pricing. But it seems like that's where this hobby continues to go. Not saying I can complain, but just speaking in general terms, prices just continue to creep up $10 here and there.

PF prices of then vs now are basically 2x the amount now. BLOWS my mind looking back. I'm thinking where the heck was I when all of this went down. :lol

Well, when has inflation ever stopped? Besides gas that goes up and down like the stock market, everything else in life continues to rise except wages.

Well, when has inflation ever stopped? Besides gas that goes up and down like the stock market, everything else in life continues to rise except wages.

:exactly: Unfortunately as inflation decreases our buying power and wages are in no way keeping up, collecting statues is the first luxury I'll give up.

Yeah, that is some ridiculous pricing. But it seems like that's where this hobby continues to go. Not saying I can complain, but just speaking in general terms, prices just continue to creep up $10 here and there.

PF prices of then vs now are basically 2x the amount now. BLOWS my mind looking back. I'm thinking where the heck was I when all of this went down. :lol

I wish prices were only going up $10 here and there in Australia. But with the plunging Aussie dollar it's more like each time a new piece goes up on preorder that piques my interest it goes up by $50 to $100 AUD. Sometimes more.

I wish prices were only going up $10 here and there in Australia. But with the plunging Aussie dollar it's more like each time a new piece goes up on preorder that piques my interest it goes up by $50 to $100 AUD. Sometimes more.

I was just using that as a loose example, but yeah, I hear you.

I can't imagine having increases like that. That sucks for collectors.

Ridiculous Col! I was contemplating getting this but I'd rather take the risk on the MK7 LSF than pay that much for a 25" collectible

Read that you're passing on the KAs BD shield! This new shield coming looks killer. I'm curious as to a ship date though. : /

Back