Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't go wrong with the HT version for the price, but this looks like something you'd see in that special wax museum in LA, just shrunk down to 1/3. I gave up the figures long ago. I have no issue with the likeness on this and I've seen my fair share of RDJ sculpts in my time.

Imo the head sculpt isn't all that great a representation of RDJ (Maybe Tony Stark, but not RDJ). Of course the type of material used, hair and paint app do push the quality up a notch or two.

I think I've been spoiled with that 1/4 Hot Toys sculpt. Nothing will seem up to par anymore.

Imo the head sculpt isn't all that great a representation of RDJ (Maybe Tony Stark, but not RDJ). Of course the type of material used, hair and paint app do push the quality up a notch or two.

I think I've been spoiled with that 1/4 Hot Toys sculpt. Nothing will seem up to par anymore.
I think CM came up with a good sculpt, but have to agree with you.
The likeness on HT's version is solid!

hot-toys-shows-us-their-1-4-scale-iron-man-mark-43-18-inch-figure-334739.jpg

At last I can show you the first step of my Cinemaquette Iron Man & ECC Hulk Maquette Display! :)

The pedestal have booth the same dimensions 70x70x100cm (WxDxH), only the Hulk has get an extra 95x95 cm plate on top. Next step will be adding acrylic glasses with the same height of 90cm, so it looks uniform top, but sometime in the future.

The weather was too good lately ... have a few pictures more done :)

Enjoy guys and and tell me what you think my fellow Collectors :wink1:

more Pics in my Collection Thread or @Facebook Blog

IMG_1361_zpsnnod5l9o.jpg

IMG_1347_zpsc9aovwp5.jpg

IMG_1345_zpszrdpumtt.jpg

IMG_1348_zpsclact72q.jpg

IMG_1349_zpsv38s45fz.jpg

IMG_1357_zps6pasxyi6.jpg

IMG_1364_zps4rsgqcmr.jpg

IMG_1374_zps2if1baym.jpg

IMG_1377_zps1mkyh8gc.jpg

IMG_1406_zpsdul7qfc8.jpg

IMG_1427_zpszotzlstl.jpg

IMG_1432_zpsa7pv4g67.jpg

IMG_1441_zpsmlkbf8fh.jpg

Just wondering but if you put acrylic on top. How are you going to move the helmet. Are you going to have a hinge on it or a separate pane that you can move?

Back