Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

The pose looks a bit wonky from some of the angles in the video, but overall it's an impressive piece.

Where can u PO this? Sideshow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks similar to SS Mark 6 pose.......

Cinemaquette are the ECC distributer.
You will find all products on the Cinemaquette site.

Cinemaquette mainly do 1:3 Maquettes and ECC do the Busts. I think they're basically the same company.

The right leg looks really awkward to me. If only that toe —the whole leg, actually— were angled inwards.

63d34ced903b80bcc5df1aaeafdd0d52_zps29742f70.jpg

So unnatural imo.

Mark vi maquette looks better to me. I'm not sure any IM piece tops those 2.

what 2 pieces? You only listed one. I will be waiting to see what the silicon portrait looks like before deciding if I want this. I want to see if a company actually does the arc reactor details justice on a high end statue too. A RDJ signed COA wouldn't hurt either.

what 2 pieces? You only listed one. I will be waiting to see what the silicon portrait looks like before deciding if I want this. I want to see if a company actually does the arc reactor details justice on a high end statue too. A RDJ signed COA wouldn't hurt either.

My guess is he's referring to the IM 2 War Machine maquette as the 2nd piece, I agree the Mk 6 looks better and more iconic to the character than this.

Everything except the pose looks Ace here. Really nice paint job, great proportion, and I'm sure the production quality will be top notch from these guys. Just too bad they committed to such a half-a** pose.

If this were a 3D print, they should have come up with a stronger pose before committing to the print, the idea is good but the execution is kinda weak..

weight distribution is off and the head tilt makes him look like he's toppling down. I've seen Hot Toys posed better then this, there's no excuse for such a weak pose, to shame.

---

The right leg looks really awkward to me. If only that toe —the whole leg, actually— were angled inwards.

63d34ced903b80bcc5df1aaeafdd0d52_zps29742f70.jpg

So unnatural imo.

Angling the toe inwards would make the whole statue look unbalanced. Looks fine to me. If anything, they could increase the angle outwards a bit more.

Back