Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Angling the toe inwards would make the whole statue look unbalanced. Looks fine to me. If anything, they could increase the angle outwards a bit more.

facepalm01.gif

No denying that pose looks awkward. Possible but totally unnatural and unbalance.
A gust of wind would topple him which isn't good for an action/fighting pose.
Firing the Repulsor would probably ground him.

Still a beautiful statue of an ugly suit.

Angling the toe inwards would make the whole statue look unbalanced. Looks fine to me. If anything, they could increase the angle outwards a bit more.

Any wider and he'll look like this:

lr8mjdcidh7z8e6x0mec.jpg

Suit design is slick and the paint app looks great on the proto but the pose is completely awkward regardless of angle viewed, and that pretty much kills it.

Any wider and he'll look like this:

lr8mjdcidh7z8e6x0mec.jpg

Suit design is slick and the paint app looks great on the proto but the pose is completely awkward regardless of angle viewed, and that pretty much kills it.

I almost didn't see how wide his legs were spread. Yes, that does need some major tweaking. :lol

But at least it doesn't have that horrendous use of black lines!

That in itself is worth a major $ premium. How big is up to each collector.

"Like, our cinemaquette? It will only cost you your dominant arm, and your first born child. Will you be paying now, or our flex pay option?"

Cinemaquette doesn't offer flex pay. I believe they will accept first born children though. :wink1:

So weird. When I saw this for the first time I immediately thought: weird pose, is he playing in the NFL? Apparently after reading this I am not alone in this. It was the same thing with their Vader. And all their horrible face sculpts. How do they let this go into production.

Back