Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

I hope the car is separate from the base so I can do diorama set up with it coz I am not using the base

RAF I can see you smiling almost as big as the joker man
I bet you are one happy man !!!!

Damn my wait is killing me hahahahahahahahaha

Hey RAF
Would you be able to
Measure the length and width of the car please ? I'm gonna start on my diorama base so I know what size frame to get.

Thanks man

hey guys, yes this thing was well worht every penny and worth the wait, and it just sits on the base, the damn thing almost rolled off it, i was like ____... but all good, hell you can roll the thing, its cool, and after seeing it in person , this thing really does need to be covered, , you all will be happy, with this. man can't wait to take it to my place and set it up with the rest of the stuff,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcMpi6TkAus"]YouTube - ‪cinemaquette presents batmobile unpackaging‬‏[/ame]

Freaken awesome!...mines shipping soon, cant wait to get it!

Chris

Raf, it is the GREATEST geek video ever my friend! Hell, that nine minute video is 100 times better than the Green Lantern movie that just came out. This is like the holiest of all grails for us Batman fans and hopefully in the next couple of months I along with a lot of other people will have this Batmobile in our collection.

Great vid - and thanks for showing me where the switch is - I would never have figured that out. I went over the thing 4 times.

Raf and Dave--big questions. Are the tires really hard rubber and from your video Raf, the front tires look like they are on axles and pivot. Is that true are the tires just loose?

Raf and Dave--big questions. Are the tires really hard rubber and from your video Raf, the front tires look like they are on axles and pivot. Is that true are the tires just loose?

actually I didn't even check them , bummer I just went to check it out and yes they do pivot way cool. too bad you can't make them turn with the steering, but yes you can turn them, and they are made of rubber

Hey RAF
Would you be able to
Measure the length and width of the car please ? I'm gonna start on my diorama base so I know what size frame to get.

Thanks man

will measure it tomorrow bud , didn't have my tape measure

actually I didn't even check them , bummer I just went to check it out and yes they do pivot way cool. too bad you can't make them turn with the steering, but yes you can turn them, and they are made of rubber

Okay...that's....that's...TOO ____ING COOL! For Hollywood Collector's Gallery to go all out (and Hell that should be no problem considering the price of these bad boys) and offer pivoting front tires and four tires that are rubber just about makes this too good to be true. WOW! Just WOW!

Already starting to do my diorama base.
Just got home from the hobby store for some diorama supply.

Since the car is gloss black, I'm doing a scene from Batman Returns.
Dun....dun.....dun !!!!

"don't adjust your set, welcome to the Oswald school of driving. Gentlemen, start your screaming !........"

Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Realy great vid enjoyed waching it.

There is only 1 problem with the vid.

It makes waiting for my Batmobile to arive even harder.

LOL...Raf you reminded me of the Dog from the movie "UP" when your waiting for the UPS truck....

SQUIRREL! :rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtDlKzGdOwo&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtDlKzGdOwo&feature=related[/ame]

Chris

Hey RAF
Would you be able to

Thanks man

batmobilemeasurements.jpg

Wow....just WOW!!! I am so glad I actually pulled the trigger and ordered this thing a couple weeks back. I was on the fence for several days, but ultimately I knew I'd kick myself if I didn't get it. So glad I decided to place the order because this thing looks awesome beyond words. :cool:

Back