Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Mine should come in a couple of weeks
Cannot wait !!!!!!

ok so the car has weight to it not cheap feeling at all. , car is almost 20 lbs. and base is ilk 10 lbs

after having it and looking at it and picking it up and all , this actually feels like a 3000 dollar car , and you know what it would be worth it trust me, and once you get it you may feel the same can't stop looking at it , I find myself being attracted to it mor then the batwing ,

Yeah I mean, I think part of the appeal of the batmobile is also he fact that the car can be displayed nice with or without the base, and I like that.

I love the Batwing alot but I just hate the fact that to display it you have to attach it to the base. I'm a sucker for diorama and realistic looking scenario and stuff and I feel like it's impossible to hang the Batwing without the ugly screw hanging underneath it.

The batmobile, I can create a scene and the batmobile can look so great in a story type setting and it's great during model and replica shows too that I can bring the batmobile with

man jedster can't wait to see your diorama when it's done , I can only imagine the batmobile looking like a scene in the movie

Raf,
I am doing a scene where Batman charges out of the batcave heading towards the city chaos in Batman Returns.

When the Penguin's goons wanted to kidnap Max Shreck. Oooooh.... the snow and everything hahahahahaha

Raf,
I am doing a scene where Batman charges out of the batcave heading towards the city chaos in Batman Returns.

When the Penguin's goons wanted to kidnap Max Shreck. Oooooh.... the snow and everything hahahahahaha

Jed that sounds totally badass! Cannot wait to see that.

Yeah I just got myself a big table, so the diorama base is gonna sit on the table. The size is gonna be 24"X36".

To kill the thirst though, I wanna see more pics from Raf and Dave.

Oh Raf, may I request a pic of the back end of the car like straight shot. That way I can plan my color correction paint up. That exhaust nozzle really needs help (color wise).

Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

batmobile045.jpg
batmobile034.jpg

let me know if you would like a pic of any other part close ups or what not , i will load video later tonite, im very very happy with this thing,

Hearty congrats Raf. This is just jaw dropping. SEXY it looks man and can't wait to get me hands on one. But just a thought after looking at all the gr8 pics you have clicked, don't you feel this would have looked all the more badass if it would have been in matte black with glossy windshield, headlights, taillights etc.? Just a thought...

Personally, I'm glad it's glossy paint instead of the matte black. In fact, if it had been matte I don't think I would have ordered it.

Personally, I'm glad it's glossy paint instead of the matte black. In fact, if it had been matte I don't think I would have ordered it.

The real car is indeed matte so now sure why its glossy - still looks stunning

The glossy looks awesome no doubt. But matte might have been more mean and stealth looking. :monkey3

Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

Hearty congrats Raf. This is just jaw dropping. SEXY it looks man and can't wait to get me hands on one. But just a thought after looking at all the gr8 pics you have clicked, don't you feel this would have looked all the more badass if it would have been in matte black with glossy windshield, headlights, taillights etc.? Just a thought...

you know i do see your point and it would look more menacing as i have seen flat black cars like the charger or what not and they do look mean, but you know i was hoping this was glossy, and boy it is too amazing, hell i think if it would have been flat i would have eventually have had it painted to glossy. more pics on the way

Back