Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

just take a pic with your iphone pretend you are checking text messages hahahahahahahaha

most UPS ladies are kinda butchy or old though...... hahahahahaha

trust me the ups lady, at least the one i get, nothing to get excited about , only once when she was on vacation, i got a nice looking blond, i should ask my ups lady if she is due for vacation

Guys now either ways it is depressing. Firstly I never came across UPS LADIES. Secondly rrjrstatueman talking that he got a BLONDE as well:horror:horror WTF ?? it is kinda confusing what exactly UPS is trying to deliver. Your parcel or the blonde carrying your parcel:dunno:dunno :lol:lol:lol:lol

Hahahahahahahahaha you're funny man

Take a pic, I wanna see the blonde, I love blonde girls

:goodpost::exactly: I love Blondie. :monkey3

thats a tough one bud, have to know when the main one goes on vacation, but then again, i will have to hide the camera, LOL don't want to get _____ slapped from the blond ups babe

just take a pic with your iphone pretend you are checking text messages hahahahahahahaha

Yes iPhone 4 it has 5mpeg camera the blonde will be much clearer to check out then :lol:lol:lol

Since it's around that scale, it would be good sitting next to my Lamborghini from Amalgam models.

Total Bruce Wayne ride collection hahahahahaha

can't wait to see your pics next to your other cars jedster, and batmobile arrives tomorrow ecko , should have pics by evening

Oh for sure man
I just have to wait till my batmobile arrives

man it's 11:30 pm why did today take soooo long to end. and I have a funny feeling tomorrow is going to feel like slow motion waiting for the ups

I bet it does feel like slow motion Raf. But don't worry man. Only another 12 or so hours to go and the car will be yours!

I bet you can't sleep tonight huh RAF ? Hahahahahaha

Awww damn. It's noon here and was expecting you to say you got it when I saw the most recent post was from you!

Soon!

And you better have that camera battery charged! I expect nothing but pics from you this afternoon :)

had that baby charging all night , aside from pics I will be doing an unpacking video which I have not done ever so this would be a good chance to do one

had that baby charging all night , aside from pics I will be doing an unpacking video which I have not done ever so this would be a good chance to do one

That would be great :clap:clap.

You need to tell UPS you can't wait any longer.
there are to many people waiting for your pics and vid. :impatient::lol

I actually think you should share your tracking number so we can all share your excitement at the time of delivery!

(jk of course)

Back