Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

Guess it has arrived and that's why no update from RAF as he must be busy with the video and photos. Hopefully both things will be uploaded soon.

Waiting mate.... :)

oh hell here it is, :rotfl

1Z00A59F0356334929

Damn it is out for delivery at 7.08am. And still it's not delivered. Lousy people UPS. But one questions man it is 41lbs and you say blonde girl delivers. Then how then hell will she lift it? She needs to be a She Hulk :lol:lol

Its there with "customer man"! Let's see it!

Ik think he has to put on his finest clothes first.

But then he realized the clothes needed to be washed first.
And when thats ready he needs to shave and al that kinds of stuff for the vid he's making so within a few days we hopefully see the pics and a vid :p:lol

got it spent the last hour and a half taking pics and video, and about to post pics very very cool i love this thing, it really does have the black piano black amazing, and if not careful very easy to scratch like any other classic car paint

batmobile010.jpg
batmobile006.jpg
batmobile020.jpg

batmobile045.jpg
batmobile034.jpg

let me know if you would like a pic of any other part close ups or what not , i will load video later tonite, im very very happy with this thing,

____ YEAH!!! I've been waiting all day like everybody else to see these Raf! Congrats buddy, congrats! Let's see some pics with the Batwing and the rest of the Bat collection. Good to see the headlights when lit up are bright yellow.

I haven't posted on this forum for a while, but have been following this thread. All I can say is "WOW!" This thing looks like it's worth every penny!

Does it come off the base? Awesome score man congratulations

Fantastic! Love the light up interior.

Wow. Just wow. Completely worth the wait.

This is gonna be a long couple of weeks/months for mine to be delivered by Sideshow. This will no doubt be the centerpiece of my collection though.

Great, great pics man. I love how mean that thing looks with the front headlights on. I can only imagine how awesome it is in person.

By the way - are you planning on getting any kind of casing for it?

Back