Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Either way it works whether it's glossy or matte.
I like them both. I always like the visual element of Batman Returns better so the gloss one is fine with me.

Although they should've advertise is as batman returns batmobile though since it's glossy

batmobile007.jpg

Although they should've advertise is as batman returns batmobile though since it's glossy

Well it's kind of ambiguous though isn't it? I mean the Batwing's display stand had the Returns emblem oval and both boxes have the Batman Returns font in black and white.

It's kind of like they just made a combination of the two. The only thing that really makes it from the '89 film is the title logo on the base and the fact that it simply says it's from "Batman".

These last pics are stunning. Make sure to take some with the cockpit open!

Well it's kind of ambiguous though isn't it? I mean the Batwing's display stand had the Returns emblem oval and both boxes have the Batman Returns font in black and white.

It's kind of like they just made a combination of the two. The only thing that really makes it from the '89 film is the title logo on the base and the fact that it simply says it's from "Batman".

Yeah that is tue. Good point there.

HOLY S....T GUYS , CHECK THIS OUT , i put an led flashlight in there and the windshield is see through , HELL YEAH !!!
batmobilelightsinside004.jpg
batmobilelightsinside002.jpg

Your pics are fantastic.....and they're making the wait until I get this thing absolutely BRUTAL!!! :impatient:

I just checked this thread on a whim not know who or what toynami was and I have to say I'm stunned that thing is out of this world I wish I could get one... so I checked the price.

It's amazing but not $2,000 amazing. There seems to be no grappeling hook or pop up guns (but someone prove me wrong)which seems like a no brainer. The lights are amazing but the jet at the back is a little disapointing. I remember 20 years ago I had a toy train that would burn oil and create smoke from the chimney. You'd think by now you could get some real flames. If it could do that $2,000 would be a bargin.

I'm sorry to sound cynical and maybe a little bitter but for that money there needs to be NO flaws. Congratulations to anyone who got one.

Guess what ?
I just called CSC, and they told me my baby is coming either in a few days or sometime next week !!!!

YAY !!!!!

Guess what ?
I just called CSC, and they told me my baby is coming either in a few days or sometime next week !!!!

YAY !!!!!

Awesome! Keep us updated as I'm sure ours are all hanging out together right now :)

Back