Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

I would if I where irmoballen definitely search for another Batwing it's just to great to just skip.

oh ok that's cool.
so, are you gonna try and get the Batwing back somewhere down the line ? or are you just gonna forget about the Batwing and just wait for the Batmobile ?

I'm really on the fence about it. I was very very excited to get the Batwing when it came out, but when I got it home, I realized I didn't have anywhere to put it :) so I have been trying to clean/sell stuff to make room for it. I do, however, have a spot picked out for the Batmobile so I'm definitely keeping that one.

I'm just going to have to think about it.

If you need to order the batmobile or Batwing from somewhere - Sideshow is carrying both - and their customer service can't be beat.

<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" src="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/JsTracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d900916%26ref%3dsearch1111&lbl=Batwing"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" src="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/JsTracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d900915%26ref%3dcompanion_cross&lbl=Batmobile"></SCRIPT>

just spoke with george and batmobile delayed until late april or may, due to the batwing needed to get done right, so the line needs to perfect the batwing before they can start on the batmobile, so once the batwing is shipping with no issues then they will start on the batmobile , and will not ship until george sees it first hand.

just spoke with george and batmobile delayed until late april or may, due to the batwing needed to get done right, so the line needs to perfect the batwing before they can start on the batmobile, so once the batwing is shipping with no issues then they will start on the batmobile , and will not ship until george sees it first hand.

Awesome, thanks for the update. I'll gladly take the delay on the Batmobile so this doesn't happen again.

hey guys, does the production batwing look as good as the one you all saw at the prototype at the san diego comic con?

I saw it back in 2009 comicon and somehow I remember it a bit grey in color , but could have been the lights , it truly is what I expected and more, as for the batmobile I was not blown away by it , but I am expecting it to be better then the one at the comicon

so it was more grey at the con? and more black for the production version? to me, the highlights look less identifiable and distinct in the prototype. Did you prefer the prototype version (more grey), or the more black production version?

here's the prototype/

Here is a pic of mine.

phoca_thumb_l_dsc07856-bw.jpg

So is it as grey as the protoype version? I still can't tell from the in hand pics.

So is it as grey as the protoype version? I still can't tell from the in hand pics.

again, in the pic, of the comicon, its the lights that make it seem lighter gray, my batwing color is what you see in the pic on page 4 of this thread, the one that is up to my chest, the comicon one, i would say is very close to it, but all those lights on it you see more glare which makes it lighter in gray .

I hate the continuous stupid delays and farther delays on the Batmobile. The wait is already killing me a year ago

again, in the pic, of the comicon, its the lights that make it seem lighter gray, my batwing color is what you see in the pic on page 4 of this thread, the one that is up to my chest, the comicon one, i would say is very close to it, but all those lights on it you see more glare which makes it lighter in gray .
:exactly:

I hate the continuous stupid delays and farther delays on the Batmobile. The wait is already killing me a year ago

If it's long enough delayed like this de HT version will be released befor this one :p

That's if HT gonna do the Batmobile though, I got the feeling that HT gonna do batman and joker figure and that's it.

I hope your right but HT knows too that a lot of people are waiting for a Batmobile around the 400 or 500$.

And if they can make a tumbler for that price why not a Batmobile.

i find the highlights on your batwing on page 4 to look very extreme. Too drastic a colour difference between the black and grey. I prefer the more subtle grey of the prototype version rather than an extreme silver highlight, black surface contrast. Then again, that may just be the natural lighting in your room.

I hope your right but HT knows too that a lot of people are waiting for a Batmobile around the 400 or 500$.

And if they can make a tumbler for that price why not a Batmobile.

The tumbler is from a newer and more popular movie, not to mention the rumors that Hot Toys lost money on it.

Back