Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

Yeah I heard about HT lOst money doing the tumbler
I dunno why they would though, maybe more people care about figures more than vehicle, coz that's what it seems like it most of the time. Which is sad that's why not alot of ppl getting the Toynami batman stuff in my opinion

Funny how HT lost money on all the Tumblers they sold. They sold out nearly a year after release and now none are available except on ebay for ridiculous amounts of money or through the charity of people on sites likes these who part with theirs. Crazy. And I kinda doubt that HT will make anything besides figures from here on out. An occasional motorcycle here or there, but giant vehicles like the Tumbler are probably behind them. I bet the Toynami Batmobile doesn't get released until this summer or later either. If CM is upset with the QC on those Batwings, then that's going to cause major delays on the Batmobile. Hell, I doubt if the Batmobiles have even come out of their molds yet let alone been painted.

Very true and sadly that's the truth

Yeah I heard about HT lOst money doing the tumbler
I dunno why they would though, maybe more people care about figures more than vehicle, coz that's what it seems like it most of the time. Which is sad that's why not alot of ppl getting the Toynami batman stuff in my opinion

I think a lot of people are no getting it cos it costs a fortune.

its not . that expensive.. Im also . getting it .. !!

The tumbler is pretty cheap when it first came out.
I bought mine for $450
and honestly for a thing that big and that detail... $450 is pretty decent.

The tumbler is pretty cheap when it first came out.
I bought mine for $450
and honestly for a thing that big and that detail... $450 is pretty decent.

Not talking about the Tumbler mate, I was referring to the batwing.

I wonder if we could request the met paint job for the batmobile from the 1st movie. Im not to crazy about shiny finish from the 2nd. I dont see why it would be very difficult to paint it a different shade of black :dunno

Chris

According to George thats what WB want Toynami to do, for some weird reason WB dont want Toynami to do matte. But that is a very stupid reason honestly, but that's from the source.

According to George thats what WB want Toynami to do, for some weird reason WB dont want Toynami to do matte. But that is a very stupid reason honestly, but that's from the source.

Wow that sucks, now I have to get it painted again too :gah:

Chris

There are a few color inaccuracy on the Batmobile too, such as the actual hadlights when the light is not on, the lightlenses are clear, when it suppose to be clear yellow

Just talked to CM today, they tell me the first batmobiles will be shipping in about 3-4 weeks :hi5:

Chris

Oh awesome
Thanks for the update man

wow that means they will be charging my credit card pretty soon. hell yeah , and I actually don't like the flat black , I want my batmobile to shine like a brand new black car :)

I honestly hope it does come in 3 weeks.

Why does WB always want the opposite of what the fans realy want.

who knows......
But then again, the glossy Batmobile do exist in BATMAN RETURNS.
So maybe WB want the BATMAN RETURNS version made.

Back