Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

This Batwing is definitely awesome and not cheap looking.

I was on the fence about how it looked from the pics. When you see it in person/touch it, those fears go away. This thing is solid. BTW, I still need to call CM to see what my options are for a replacement.

I still wanna see pics on yours irmoballen.
Since you bought yours from CSC, ask them what are the options first.
They may be able to help you faster than CM. But then again who knows.

When I bought mine, my A/C adapter has a big crack and CSC return just that to them and I receive a replacement within a week, pretty fast.

Now my Batwing is sitting on my bedside all happy with all lights lit up.

The reason I haven't taken pics yet is because I don't have a good digital camera. At all. Just my phone....but I'll try and take some later to show the differences in the wings.

Yeah I think the majority of us here have seen that.
An easy pass for me. I never like the cocoon from the first movie, I much prefer the shield from Batman Returns. Plus this is more of a Batman Returns style Batmobile anyway judging from the shiny paint apps of the car.

jedster, does yours look like rrjrstatueman's batwing in person? they look slightly different in the pics. yours looks more black, less grey.

Personally I think mine and rrjr's look the same, the only different is, I customized mine by placing detailing decals on the Batwing.

In the movie the Batwing does have those markings on it

it is very interesting that in certain light it looks grey and yet when there is less light it looks almost black. you can see this on the video I did , when I saw it. , I was like damn I think I like it almost black better , but its the lighting , does this happen to you jedster ?

rrjr, can you send a link of the video?

it is very interesting that in certain light it looks grey and yet when there is less light it looks almost black. you can see this on the video I did , when I saw it. , I was like damn I think I like it almost black better , but its the lighting , does this happen to you jedster ?

I think the grey weathering effects make it look that way in certain shades of light.

I personally like that weathering effects, because thats what happen to planes flying in high speed and such. Makes things look more realistic, because if the Batwing just look all black, it looks too brand new and un-use.

if it were plain black, i expect it would look like a toy.

Size wise, is it close overall to the Master Replicas millenium falcon? I'm so close to getting this.

Cinemaquette is pissing me off. I sent them an email in regards to my flawed Batwing almost two weeks ago through their online form and no response.

So I called their phone number Thursday (no answer, of course) and left a message.....with no return call Friday.

Cinemaquette is pissing me off. I sent them an email in regards to my flawed Batwing almost two weeks ago through their online form and no response.

So I called their phone number Thursday (no answer, of course) and left a message.....with no return call Friday.

I had sent them a emaill with a few questions bout the batmobile and did not ever get a response, if i decide too get the batmobile i will not be ordering direct from them and wow inn your case you figure that if you had spent 1500 with them to would at least give you a resonse, unbelievable

Last edited:
Back