Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

who knows......
But then again, the glossy Batmobile do exist in BATMAN RETURNS.
So maybe WB want the BATMAN RETURNS version made.

Then the base should say Batman returns.....not just Batman.

Chris

I'm hoping the Cinemaquette is from Returns - I think that suit looks better - so I don't really care if the car is more like Returns too.

I just got my shipping soon email from sideshow for the batmobile!

and here we go..................
:)

who knows......
But then again, the glossy Batmobile do exist in BATMAN RETURNS.
So maybe WB want the BATMAN RETURNS version made.

I'm curious why WB wanted that.

Maby they just wanted that there where 2 replicas with every Tim Burton Movie.

Speargun and Batwing are from the first movie.
Batmobile and Cowl are from the Returns Movie.
They made the cocoon also but maby they calculated it with the Batmobile.

and I don't know how it goes with licenses
but maby Jack Nicholson had to have his share on the first movie replicas and on the Returns version he doensn't have to have his cut.

I just got my shipping soon email from sideshow for the batmobile!

I hope to get my Batmobile on the end of this month.

Anyone got a call yet from CM directly saying its shipping soon and that your CC's will be charged?

Chris

I haven't heard anything I assumed cm would have sent something way before sideshow , very interesting

Eh, guys. What happened in Japan about an hour ago may put a monkeywrench into those things shipping. Unbelievable! I've got friends in Tokyo I am trying to get a hold of. Sendai is apparently underwater. ____!

Last edited:

Eh, guys. What happened in Japan about an hour ago may put a monkeywrench into those things shipping. Unbelievable! I've got friends in Tokyo I am trying to get a hold of. Sendai is apparently underwater. ____!

:eek

Chris

I am looking right now at CNN and there's a ____ing whirlpool trying to pull down a boat. And that ____ing refinery fire looks like it came out of a Godzilla film. Holy ____!

Some f*&^%ing idiot (by the name of Nektar) stole my picture that I posted of my Batwing here and use it at yourprops.com claiming to be his Batwing.

Straight up loser who probably don't even own a Batwing and wants to show off. f*&^%ing loser.

Picture6.png

Here's he link to the site: https://www.yourprops.com/Studio-sc...cas-movie-props-Batman--1989--prop-46888.html

Some f*&^%ing idiot (by the name of Nektar) stole my picture that I posted of my Batwing here and use it at yourprops.com claiming to be his Batwing.

Straight up loser who probably don't even own a Batwing and wants to show off. f*&^%ing loser.

Picture6.png

Here's he link to the site: https://www.yourprops.com/Studio-sc...cas-movie-props-Batman--1989--prop-46888.html

Well. Go take him down then. If that is his intention you posting claim on it will just do the opposite and will serve him as a lesson. Just jeep us posted.

:borg:

It means you made great pics otherwise he would have chosen another pic :lol

but it's lame indeed to show of with something you don't realy have.

He even watermarked with his name.

Absolutely ridiculous. You know, I think I may know who that guy is. There's a dude out of Greece called Nek who's on ebay, resin illuminati and therpf.com who likes to buy collectible stuff--garage kits built up, studio scale model replicas, etc...--then put that stuff on ebay for 10 times its value and turn a quick, big profit. He's not a collector but a slimy salesman.

UPDATE--Yes, this is indeed Nek2006 from ebay. He's an absolute *********! Just checked his photos on that prop site to what he has on ebay. He's had that 4 foot long X-Wing on auction on ebay for a while. He bought it from the guy who scratch built it and had his build diary on therpf.com and resinilluminati.com. That pic of the guy holding the four foot X-Wing is of the guy who built it, not Nektar or Nek or Nek2006. This Nek guy is an absolute piece of ____!

Last edited:

Hmmmmm who knows.... Maybe it's him but I am really curious of who nektar is.

holy crap that really amazes me how people can actually do this ,

Yeah I know, it surprises me too. Ninwas just browsing around looking for batman props to see what's out there worth buying and then I came across that idiot nektar.

Back