Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING.

Thats as close as it gets for the photo of the figure because I sealed the cockpit

DAMN!!! With the decals on there, it looks exactly like it flew out of the movie. I want one so bad!!!

Oh thanks

Yeah the decals made it perfect man. The decals are custom made.

I was thinking of selling the decals but I'm not sure if alot of people care about the decals.

But if enough people wants a set then I will make more.

I really need one of those Batmen - that really helps the piece. I remember as I watched the movie recently thinking that Batman in the Batwing looked like an action figure anyway.

how do you know where they go,? in the film I can't really see them, except for the numbers , is there a pic of the batwing where they show where they go or did you just wing it

Last edited:

Hey Rafael

In order for me to make it, I need enough people to commit an order because for me to make them cost me a fair amount, so if only 1 person buying it, I will make a lost.

Yeah the decal paper is a big sheet, so I have to print them bulk, at least 10- 15 sets.

Cool cool man.

yeah gotcha. boy don't know if there will be that many that will want these . may need to paint them by hand lol. , i have done the decals for the pred eyes but don't think the paper I have works for this , sucks

my cinemaquette pred , I took a pic of the 1:1 sideshow pred bust then made the decals for the cm

i'm not a fan of the decals.

i'm not a fan of the decals.

i was thinking that at first, and i guess its because you really don't see them in the movie, but it does have them, i think they will work best if they were toned down , as to not be too white more to the color of the plane where you know there are there but still get the look of them not being there

Well that's easy to do.
I can put a black weathered wash over the decals and tone it down.

So I guess I'll do that and take pics and show you guys

Back