Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami BATWING is on the way !

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

The lights in the cockpit are fantastic - the detail is amazing. The paint is great too - there are different shades of black and grey all over to help sell the scale. It bolts to the base with a lug nut and they include the tightening tool in the package.

The lights operate off of 3 AA batteries (included) or from a DC cord.

I kind of wish there was a scale Batman that you could put in the cockpit -but overall I'm very happy with it.

Oh, man that's fantastic. Congratulations Dave.

This one is directed at Dave. "and what do you do for a living", kidding, it's amazing. what scale is this, and do you get all the details in and out. To short my question out, on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you give this collectible.

It's probably about 1/12 scale, maybe 1/15. Wing tip to wing tip is 27" and 23" rear fin to front tip.

One thing I should note - the cockpit doesn't open and the bubble is soft vinyl. You can't tell the difference by looking at it and probably was a way to solve some engineering problems that a hard plastic cockpit would have had.

Aside from a 1/6 scale Batmobile, this is probably one of my most desired pieces and it's pretty much perfectly executed. Ideally I'd prefer if it was easily removed from the base rather than bolted on and as mentioned, I'd like a Batman - but otherwise I can't think of a way to improve it.

Where did u guys buy this?

Wow Amazing thanks for sharing the pictures.
I'm very glad that the Batsymbol is magnetic because I want mine hanging on the wall above the Batmobile.

The whole Batwing looks amazing can't wait to get mine.

this is badass, dude! Congratz! :)

Great pics and thanks for your impressions Dave. Great to hear that the Batwing came out perfectly. A worthy addition to your collection.

congrats dave , it really is very impresive i too got mine yesterday, i got number 7 , did you have any particals of styrafoam in your cockpit? yours looks very clean, , i did , i had to remove the pins to remove cockpit window and clean them out, i love this thing can't wait for the batmobile which should be shipping by end of feb

With you holding the Batwing in your hand you can actualy see how HUGE it is.

It's still getting harder to wait for my own arives at my place

The details are amazing, what an awesome piece. Congrats to you guys that have one.

A scale Batman in the cockpit would look awesome though.

I just called CSC and mine should be ready to pick up by this Wednesday or Thursday.

Heck yess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents BATWING is here !

Amazing guys! Nice looking Vehicle!! Wish I had the Cash and the Room to get one!! Congrats!!

Back