Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents BATWING is here !

I must say, the $4,000 I dropped on all these Cinemaquette/Toynami BATMAN series is the best $4,000 I have spent in a long time.

So worth it !!!!!

I think you are right jedster although I only bought the batwing and batmobile , I am very tempted in getting the batcowl and gun all these put together would make an awesome display

I got the cowl and that is a true piece of art. A menacing piece too, it's just awesome and the price is not bad for an authentic screen accurate prop replica.

Cornerstone Comics still has 1 cowl left and you should buy it. They are my toy dealer. I got them on speed dial hahahaha

By the way where did you buy your Batwing from ?
Straight from Toynami ?

I have no interest in the spear gun, but have bought the Cowl, Batwing, and Batmobile. I initially had remorse about the Cowl, but when I got it in, I was floored. It looks fantastic and compliments the 1989 and Returns posters in my room. I get a ton of compliments on the Cowl; I can't wait until the same people see the Batwing and Batmobile too :)

Oh hell yeah !

Can't go wrong with BATMAN.
I am a major BATMAN fan and I am all about it man

By the way where did you buy your Batwing from ?
Straight from Toynami ?

yes directly from cinemaquette website , so you don't have the spear gun? that too does not attact me as much, but when i think of all those pieces together , wow... i was able to see a cowl in person, and it really does look amazing

I honestly think that the spear gun is over priced. BUT, if they ever go down in price a bit, I will get it. I am in no rush.

I need to get the CM BATMAN statue coming out in a year. They already got the the license to do Mr. Keaton's face.

I got it from Cinemaquette direct too.

I'm still not that tempted by the cowl and spear gun. The Batwing, Batmobile and...whatever else may come will be enough Burton Bat for me.

Fantastic piece guys! Congratulations are in HIGH ORDER!

NO WAY. REALLY ? a keaton ? where you get that info jedster that would be so cool . anyway I went ahead and placed my order for the batcowl and gun ,

From the people that work at cinemaquette. I talked to them at comic con 2010

Any updates on CSC's batwings Jedster?

I heard some rumors too about a CM Keaton Batman.

Hopefully they will release it next year and not earlier otherwise I think I have to pass on it.

Sweet!! Now post pics! Is it as fantastic as everyone else is saying it is?

Back