Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING.

sounds great , and I hope you get more offers on the decals ,so i can get some. or better yet how much would it be if it were just me ?

It's all good man. To be honest I pay alot of attention to details when it comes to things like this. I love decals and markings, because I collect modern military jets as well, in particular the F-14 Tomcat.

To me when it comes to Flying objects of any kind, markings are a must. That is why I love the decals on the Batwing, it completes it.

Well, if it's just you getting the decal set, it's kinda hard to price it because I need to calculate the cost to make it. Decal paper comes in big sheets, so I guess for only 1 order, if I calculate labor+printing+material it would come out to 20 bucks.

So I don't think it's worth it. Because it's just too much for 1 set of decals on that price.

I hear you , it is time consuming , but I wouldn't mind paying the price , even if it is just one sheet , but I also understand that sometimes it's not the money, but it's the not worth the time and effort for just one sheet , but email me if you decide to do one sheet , if not , it's all good I understand .

[email protected]

no problem dude !

I can do just one sheet, but it would be around 20 bucks range.

Last edited:

Any pics or details of the fig you used in the cockpit?

He used the Kenner Crime Attack Batman. Here are pics of the ones I own,

Freetime061.jpg

Freetime058.jpg

Freetime010.jpg

Freetime028.jpg

KEN11377.jpg

brcrimeattack.jpg

Man, that is fantastic. Great piece.

Last edited:

Are you planning on putting a Batman in the Batmobile too? (if you have one in scale of course)

Maybe not for the Batmobile.
Because the Batmobile comes with a really dark clear smoke screen.

So when the canopy is close, you can't really see in anyway.

And I am planning to do a diorama for the Batmobile when the car runs automatically anyway.

So yeah, most likely I am not putting a Batman inside it.

But, I will repaint the jet exhaust on the Batmobile though. The color on the exhaust is suppose to be dark gun metal (almost black), so i am going to do that.

Because the Toynami Batmobile comes with a silver exhaust, so the color is incorrect.

oh man I have to have a batman in my batmobile. , I plan on displaying it with the canopy open , why have it closed and hide all the cool detail and lights in the cockpit. can't wait to light that thing up if it's as cool as the batwing it's going to be awesome looking

cool cool.
I just like the look of the Batmobile in full pursuit with closed canopy and the dark tint windshield gives that mysterious aspect of the car.

I am thinking of doing the Batmobile racing through the streets when batman calls it with the voice activator.

Another repaint that needs to be done is also on the Bat-emblem on the wheels. They are supposed to be silver, but on the Toynami one is black.

thanks man.

i am just wondering, are you getting the Batmobile shield too or no ?

I was thinking about it, but I don't think i am getting the shield. It cost about 200 bucks.

Now that I see that Batwing I think I will get it to go with my Batmobile I would also be interested in the stickers. Is the expected delivery of the Batmobile still the end of February?

End of February is still what I heard.
So hopefully it comes sooner.

at first I was , I don't like that cacoon thing, then I was , well it would take care of the dust, but now , I have decided not to get it, if it's as beautiful as the batwing , why cover it IMO. , I will just dust it lol. boy can't wait

Maybe not for the Batmobile.
Because the Batmobile comes with a really dark clear smoke screen.

So when the canopy is close, you can't really see in anyway.

And I am planning to do a diorama for the Batmobile when the car runs automatically anyway.

So yeah, most likely I am not putting a Batman inside it.

But, I will repaint the jet exhaust on the Batmobile though. The color on the exhaust is suppose to be dark gun metal (almost black), so i am going to do that.

Because the Toynami Batmobile comes with a silver exhaust, so the color is incorrect.

Jed I would definitely try putting a Batman in the Batmobile once you get it just to see how it looks (if you've got one to spare). You may not be able to see it, but it would make it more authentic you know. A couple of buildups of the studio scale Batmobile that I've seen up close over the years had a Batman figure in the cockpit and it looked awesome. And good call on the dark gun metal for the exhaust.

Jed I would definitely try putting a Batman in the Batmobile once you get it just to see how it looks (if you've got one to spare). You may not be able to see it, but it would make it more authentic you know. A couple of buildups of the studio scale Batmobile that I've seen up close over the years had a Batman figure in the cockpit and it looked awesome. And good call on the dark gun metal for the exhaust.

Yeah I can do that, I do have a few Batman figures that I can put inside the Batmobile.

Are you getting one too ?

Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

DSC_0577.jpg

That silver exhaust is just so odd to me. I don't know why they don't color correct it hmmmmmm............

Back