Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents BATWING is here !

I will post pics when I get home
Yeah I opened mine at the store to check and it is super amazing.

I may have a batman figure of the same scale at home that I'm gonna put inside the cockpit when I get home too then I will post some pics hahahahahaha

congrat jedster , can't wait for pics , I'm planning on making myself a batman figure for mine it really needs it to come more to life ,

Oh yeah definitely dude, especially since the Batwing is on a flying position so it needs Batman piloting the Batwing for sure.

So.... here it is !
Picture time showcasing my Batwing. I also removed the pins to undo the canopy and insert my 1989 BATMAN figure (in scale) inside the cockpit to complete this amazing piece.

I feel like since the Batwing is in flying mode, it needs Batman piloting the Batwing.

Anyway, here are my pics. Enjoy !!!!!!!

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg

DSCN0580.jpg

DSCN0589.jpg

DSCN0598.jpg

DSCN0607.jpg

OH MAN. that is freaking awesome I love the look with the figure in there just perfect , hey how tall is that figure ? do you think it is to scale ? it sure looks great

yeah its in scale dude.

It's about 5-6 inch i think

Thank you sir !!!!
it is a great piece.
It's huge too : )

____ing AWESOME Jedster!!! The Batman figure really makes it pop. Extremely amazing Batman collectible and Toynami and their Japanese manufacturer really made it look fantastic. I'm so jealous dude. I should have scored one of these but I just don't have the dough as its going to other things. Just a magnificent Batwing replica and studio scale too. Love it!

Last edited:
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING.

I will be applying some detailing marking decals on the Batwing tonight.

I will post more pics with detail marking decals.

Great pitures.

The Batman actionfigure makes it even look more complete.

Is it easy to remove the cockpit?
because maby I want to do it too when mine arives.

Jedster your setup looks great! I really hope the Batmobile compliments the Batwing well.

Now to go through my old toy box to find a Batman figure in scale before the Batwing gets here next week....

To remove the cockpit is kinda tough for me. There are 4 pins that holds the canopy down to the body. Those pins can be pretty tight and hard to pull out. So be very careful, if you gonna use a flat screw driver make sure you put a thick paper over the surface for protection so it won't get scratched.

The paint on the pins could also chip off but it's totally fine, you can apply flat black over it after because I did that.

But yeah man, that's about it. Currently I am doing detailing decals for the Batwing. If you guys watch the movie, you will see little white markings on the fuselage of the Batwing.

Jedster your setup looks great! I really hope the Batmobile compliments the Batwing well.

Now to go through my old toy box to find a Batman figure in scale before the Batwing gets here next week....

Thanks man.

Yeah when the batmobile comes, I am going to remove it from the base and set it next to the Batwing.

Once I moved to a bigger place, I'm doing a batcave diorama in that scale.

Wow...this looks fantastic. I'm surprised that someone either here or on The RPF hasn't done a scaled Batman run....they did one for Han and Chewie and the MR Falcon...it definitely add to the piece

The Batman figure I got is pretty much in scale with the Batwing. Nice detail too.

I updated my batwing last night to make it look more accurate. So I added the proper marking decals on the fuselage of the Batwing.

The decals are water slide and after the application I put a clear coat to seal the decals into the body. It looks 10 X better !!!!! This is a beast of an airplane !!!!

Here you go ladies & gentlemen !!!!!

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0612.jpg

DSCN0614.jpg

DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0622.jpg

I am lovin' it !!!!!!!

Last edited:

Any pics or details of the fig you used in the cockpit?

Back