Top Gun: Maverick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9ISSTJc.gif

Holliday > All his other roles by a wide margin

Absolutely

He was denying there was anything up for a long time as I recall, even though it was pretty obvious there was something wrong.

Ugh, such a bummer. Seeing Warwick Davis in a Ron Howard movie again (Solo) also couldn't help but give me "Willow" flashbacks. Val was the man for so many years. :(

At least he's alive, has all his limbs and can talk.
That's more than enough.
Thanks for the vid, I was happy to see him with his kids. :)

I had the same feeling. He's alive and seemingly happy. His film work will live on, but family is much more important.

Age takes it toll on all.

Except Tom Cruise. Maybe there is something legit to that wacky religion of his.

That is because Keanu is the Anti-Christ.

Bill and Ted 3 will contain a message that will brand the number of the beast on billions of viewers eyeballs.

Well, she is 60 years old......but obviously not taking great care of herself. A lot of people go into F it mode once they hit a certain age. Especially if their careers have dried up.

Well, she is 60 years old......but obviously not taking great care of herself. A lot of people go into F it mode once they hit a certain age. Especially if their careers have dried up.

How do you explain Johnny Depp? He looked so young for so many years, but then all of a sudden, he got old. He still popular.

9ISSTJc.gif

Holliday > All his other roles by a wide margin

Na, not really. Doc was cool, but he was no Chris S. I mean, he was the only dude in Heat who actually followed the 30 Second Rule and managed to get away. Dude was ALL business in that movie - the beginning takedown, pulling security at the handoff with Van Zant's guy, the entry in the metal shop, the bank gunfight; that one alone, dude saw cops and IMMEDIATELY went into a break-contact IAD. I'd argue his only downside is he wifed up a former hooker and had a kid with her....gross. haha

How do you explain Johnny Depp? He looked so young for so many years, but then all of a sudden, he got old. He still popular.

Not sure what you mean. Explain Depp how? If you're speaking about popularity there is no comparison between Depp and McGillis. She hasn't been popular in 30 years and Top Gun was the height of her popularity. Depp is still making big movies. As for aging, some people are lucky and some aren't. It hits everyone differently and at different ages.

Back