Top Gun: Maverick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Top Gun 2

they are gonna cast the meatheads from magic mike to keep the spirit of top gun.....alive.lolz

they are gonna cast the meatheads from magic mike to keep the spirit of top gun.....alive.lolz

And then women will say channing and another dude are gay like the stereotype of the first top gun. :lol

I wonder if it will be set in Syria? Interesting to see if they hype this up as The Young Guns are going to take on Islamic State if they ever stop fighting each other.

I wonder if he's going to have another over the top stunt scene to try and prove he doesn't play for the pink team.

I loved the first movie. It's classic 80's cheese rolled into a Navy recruiting tool and it featured the coolest fighter jet of all time ( F-14 Tomcat ). That said I don't see how a sequel would be anything other than terrible. So Cruise would probably be playing the "Viper" role here, but need to come out of instruting to save the day or something....bad, just bad. Let this great 80's film remain a stand alone.

Uh, did Val Kilmer just confirm himself for Top Gun 2? | Consequence of Sound

lVTlRRh.gif

Val is cool, fat Batman memes aside. I loved him in Willow and The Doors and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

And Top Secret. Goddamn what a funny movie.

Back