Top Gun: Maverick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, you're not wrong. But maybe that's also why it works. There's nothing in there that makes you roll your eyes, that's sweet relief these days.

This is it....cheesy macho goodness like the good ole days without today's nonsense....... we can reminisce about the good ole days through the trailer tho I bet the film has plenty of today's nonsense

TG is not meant to work in the modern super realistic realm it needs to remain Rocky 4 in the sky.

I hope the volleyball game are all girls in thongs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Amazing footage- all REAL as far as I know......look for some stunning aerial IMAX goodness!

I had zero expectations for this, but damn that trailer has me intrigued. Especially since there are rumors that Cruise learned to fly to do some of the flying in the film. That’s bad ass.

So he's a 50 something year old living the same life of a 20 something year old. Some men never grow up!

Who's gonna be his 25 year old love interest??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JC looks like a dude there wtf

50ef05be9e9289011f8e106ccac6a1f5.jpg

Somebody really needs to cut this trailer together with the Rise of Skywalker trailer so Rey is waiting in the desert (backed by a bunch of SJWs including Rose and Holdo) to take down that pale, male and stale militarist Maverick as he pilots in low to the desert floor.

JC looks like a dude there wtf

50ef05be9e9289011f8e106ccac6a1f5.jpg

Why does Jim Cavaziel have such long hair in the movie?:dunno Maybe he's an anti-military protestor who falls for Mav. Very edgy for a major studio film.:clap

^^^ OMFG someone always has to do the double chili with beans, saunter in with a smirk and drop that thread fart that you smell even ten thread pages past. :dunno

Single funniest post of this year.
:rotfl

Are we gonna ignore the elephant in the room?

What happened to Ed Harris?

Love that guys acting, but damn he aged.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

More nostalgic throwbacks than I would like in this trailer. But then, why else make a Top Gun movie I guess. Bar scene, shirtless guys high fiving, Maverick riding his motorcycle next to a jet and pumping his fist. . .of course, Cruise will get a 21 year old love interest. The original movie was a distillation of something that had meaning at the time (hard to imagine a cartoon like GI Joe or Rambo resonating with kids now), but nowadays Maverick should be flying a drone from a computer instead of piloting an F-15.

Looking forward to this movie. Wouldn't be surprise that they'll add some social modern touch to it.
Female pilot there.

Looks great though i don't see Maverick at all in Cruise's performance, albeit brief. Maverick in the first film was a young cocky AF pilot. This looks like it could be just Tom Cruise flying a jet.

Back