TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

That's one awesome custom set. Trunks, suit and shield look great. :rock

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Custom Skull base
here is a custom skull base done by Ashkan Zomorrodi. Feel free to contact Ashkan for further detail

Last edited:

Great stand!

But damn, that wired cape is sick!

I got today.

thank you Tony!:yess:

DSCF2728.JPG
DSCF2699.JPG

66 AW Batman custom combo set Ready to ship!!

For all you people who have been waiting, second batch will be going out this Friday

Third Batch will be going out next week.

These are the revise version, the logo is slightly larger and positioned a bit higher.

*Do Not contact me about your tracking, we'll email you. Thank you

Seeing that pic tony, makes me so excited to recieve mine.

66 AW Batman custom combo set Ready to ship!!

For all you people who have been waiting, second batch will be going out this Friday

Third Batch will be going out next week.

These are the revise version, the logo is slightly larger and positioned a bit higher.

*Do Not contact me about your tracking, we'll email you. Thank you

Lol awesome. I love this hobby most of the time!

Lol that photo is pure insanity.

Love the look of the revised suit! Thanks for the update Tony. I got my 66 Batman last week and while the stock suit is pretty good, yours is just so much better.

for those who have been asking to see our Superman custom, we finally got some time to finish it up. It's 12:30 AM here, I'll take some better picture in the morning to show the color comparison better. The logo also is much more red, but due to the light I'm using, it reflect a bit......

The cut of the suit and the S look great! :rock The blue looks almost identical to HT's, though. I was hoping to see a lighter blue, something closer to the movie color.

It's a lighter blue, need to take a picture in the day time to show the difference

Cool! Looking forward to those pics. Forgot to mention that that cape is stellar.

Wow Very nice you done a awesome job.. Would you able combine (3 order) shipping to uk ?

Hey Tony, I'm really keen to get a more accurate replacement suit for my Superman, but is there any chance you could use a more accurate logo. It would be a shame to go from an inaccurate to an upgrade that's an improvement but still inaccurate when it's an easy fix. I'm aware that there are many differences in the ones worn by Reeve depending on the suit or movie, but the one here looks off. Mainly the top yellow triangle's shape needs adjusting and the angles on the other shapes are too sharp, the corners were more rounded on the real suits. I can supply you with a logo if you want.

Hey Tony, I'm really keen to get a more accurate replacement suit for my Superman, but is there any chance you could use a more accurate logo. It would be a shame to go from an inaccurate to an upgrade that's an improvement but still inaccurate when it's an easy fix. I'm aware that there are many differences in the ones worn by Reeve depending on the suit or movie, but the one here looks off. Mainly the top yellow triangle's shape needs adjusting and the angles on the other shapes are too sharp, the corners were more rounded on the real suits. I can supply you with a logo if you want.

Email me a logo as I don't see how it's off, but any resources will always be helpful

Email me a logo as I don't see how it's off, but any resources will always be helpful

Email sent Tony.

Here's a pic to compare the logo I sent you with a couple of movie logo images.

logo.jpg

The pics are of different suits, one used for the movie and the other used promo shots, but I think the top image logo is a good match for both.

Back