TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Are the HT 1/6 TDK capes still available? I think I'm finally have some spare cash available to purchase. Possibly the 1/6 wired TDKR cape for the DX12 to put on my BatPod Batman.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Are the HT 1/6 TDK capes still available? I think I'm finally have some spare cash available to purchase. Possibly the 1/6 wired TDKR cape for the DX12 to put on my BatPod Batman.

email me at [email protected], I'll give you the full detail there

Tony Mei

66 AW Batman custom combo set Ready to ship!!

For all you people who have been waiting, second batch will be going out this Friday

Third Batch will be going out next week.

These are the revise version, the logo is slightly larger and positioned a bit higher.

*Do Not contact me about your tracking, we'll email you. Thank you

Can't wait to receive mine! I'm glad you enlarged the logo slightly. Looks great!

Looks amazing already Tony- far more accurate to the real costume than the stock one...

Looks amazing already Tony- far more accurate to the real costume than the stock one...

Thank you Martin, took more than ten plus try's to get it right..... Almost pull all my hair out through out the week on this project, LOL. glad it turned out okay

If you're looking at refinements my only suggestions are slightly more padding in the cape at the shoulders and getting the chest shield to lie flat across the chest. Do that and it will be screen perfect!!

Thanks for the updated 66 Batman shirt. Looks great! I'll post pics later today!
...and yeah, Supes looks great!

If you're looking at refinements my only suggestions are slightly more padding in the cape at the shoulders and getting the chest shield to lie flat across the chest. Do that and it will be screen perfect!!

Chest plate deals with inner body, not much can be done there, as for cape, it's still WIP as of now

I received Tony's cape for my NECA Arkham Originis Batman the other day.
If you are on the fence about getting this cape, don't be. The figure is fantastic and the cape brings it to a new level.
The cape he comes with is a see through T shirt material that I don't miss at all.

I'm not sure if my pictures does it justice but here it goes.

Batman in his natural dark environment:
14075133708_3a84a7e322_b.jpg

Batman with a lighter background to better see the figure:
14075133478_6e9c50c2bd_b.jpg

I love the ways Tony's cape can drape over Batman's shoulders to give more of a traditional comic book look.

^^^ Looks awesome!! The more I see of that figure, the more I want one. I just ordered a 1/6 wired cape for my DX12 on the Batpod, can't wait to get it and see how it looks "riding in the wind"!!! :yess:

Custom body with Tony & Crystal's suit/cape:
b.jpge.jpg
l.jpg

Congrats McHaleyArt- your West Batman is stunning- state of the art :) With Tony's help my Superman will be that standard...

Anyone have pics of their wired DX12 1/6 cape or know what page it's on? Just ordered one, anxious to see some more action poses with it. Thanks!

Congrats McHaleyArt- your West Batman is stunning- state of the art :) With Tony's help my Superman will be that standard...

Is it the Reeve Superman? If so, hope it's made available for all of us :pray: been waiting a long time for a more accurate Reeve Superman suit

Back