TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

You just know by the quality already shown in this thread its gonna be awesome :)

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Looking good Tony! Love the material and how the 'S' symbol looks

Yes it is : )

Awesome! I will definitely be down for that.

You just know by the quality already shown in this thread its gonna be awesome :)
Definitely. I hope there's only one version though :lol wouldn't be able to afford multiples

Last edited:

Definitely liking the look of those Supes duds, Tony. :rock

After many years of request, Crystal and I finally decide to release our wire cape for DX09 89 Batman figure. We have been holding back due to it's original cape being wire to begin with, but after making this wire version cape, we really see a lot more potential in terms of posing : ) hope everyone like it as well.

Tony Mei

Superman's looking great Tony. Any plans for an evil Superman III version?

I was also wondering about your Superman top. I ended up using an original hot toys costume for my shirt rip custom as i wanted the cape visible at the neck. This has given him a bit of a fat back with the full cape tucked in his shirt. Any chance of a Superman top with the updated logo and a partial cape attached that would fit under a shirt?

Superman's looking great Tony. Any plans for an evil Superman III version?

I was also wondering about your Superman top. I ended up using an original hot toys costume for my shirt rip custom as i wanted the cape visible at the neck. This has given him a bit of a fat back with the full cape tucked in his shirt. Any chance of a Superman top with the updated logo and a partial cape attached that would fit under a shirt?

Email me at [email protected] for details :)

^^^ Man, I'm tempted to buy the 1/4 wired cape for the TF Batman Begins figure as well.... haha probably too late for a discount eh?

^^^ Man, I'm tempted to buy the 1/4 wired cape for the TF Batman Begins figure as well.... haha probably too late for a discount eh?

Email me, let me see what I can do, I think I have some extra cape available

Tony will you be making any un-wired capes with that new cape material?

It looks like it's high quality and matches the suit better than previous versions

Superman is looking amazing- move the chest shield down maybe 3mm and its spot on :)

Superman is looking amazing- move the chest shield down maybe 3mm and its spot on :)

I base the location off the movie pictures I find online, looks very close to me. 3mm would be a bit too low since the HT superman body chest isn't as accurate as how Christopher Reeves is.....

Back