TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

How easy is it to switch out the cape on the Origins Batman? Do you just pop the head off or does it involve some cutting and gluing?

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Hey Tony, have you started work on a 66 Robin custom suit? If so, any time frame of when we could see something?

Are you going to do a wired Man Of Steel cape?

Hey Tony, have you started work on a 66 Robin custom suit? If so, any time frame of when we could see something?

As for Robin, it'll be cape for now, I'll be finishing it up around the end of the month

Are you going to do a wired Man Of Steel cape?

I have made the wire cape, but due to it's difficulties, time and effort, not planning on offering it..... The wire cape I made has the pleats at the insert, fabric is very different than the drape cape, but extremely time consuming to make one..... Sorry

Unless I find a better fabric to deal with, as of now..... Not planning on offering them...... You can see it on my Facebook.com/dandymei

Last edited:

First 10 robin suits went out already? Have you posted any pics yet?

First 10 robin suits went out already? Have you posted any pics yet?

My bad, I thought you meant Batman.

Robin will only be cape for now, I'll be finishing it up at the end of the month......

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

Just the suit for now

Do you mean you're offering a complete Reeve suit and cape set, Tony?

By the way, I got you're email last week about the 66 Bat suit and cape set. I ordered one a few days ago. :rock Really looking forward to it.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

Do you mean you're offering a complete Reeve suit and cape set, Tony?

By the way, I got you're email last week about the 66 Bat suit and cape set. I ordered one a few days ago. :rock Really looking forward to it.

Just the upper shirt for now

yea the Reeve Suit will be an instant order once it goes up:yess:

here is the final cape for the Neca 1/4 Batman Arkham Origins

Outstanding job.:thud:

Your capes always elevate the figures to the next level, it's awesome.

I really hope I can get some of these masterpieces soon.

:)

Outstanding job.:thud:

Your capes always elevate the figures to the next level, it's awesome.

I really hope I can get some of these masterpieces soon.

:)

We are ahipping out our first batch of 10 this week. So far still have 4 capes available

I just read about the Bats66 issue. Unfortunatly I wont have my Bats in hand until the end of May, so I am not really able to decide wether I need a replacement or not for now. Are the replacement sets somehow limited or will they still be available later?

Btw: its amazing how your work has improved over the last year!

I just read about the Bats66 issue. Unfortunatly I wont have my Bats in hand until the end of May, so I am not really able to decide wether I need a replacement or not for now. Are the replacement sets somehow limited or will they still be available later?

Btw: its amazing how your work has improved over the last year!

Thank you KGS : ) the suit upgrade set will still be available until around mid June, we are doing some improvement on it so it's still available for everyone that needs a set

Back