TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Thank you KGS : ) the suit upgrade set will still be available until around mid June, we are doing some improvement on it so it's still available for everyone that needs a set

Tony, what improvements are you making?

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Will be showing the final suit tomorrow noon

So anyone who has paid and is awaiting a '66 bat suit will receive the improved version, Tony? (I paid 27th April).

So anyone who has paid and is awaiting a '66 bat suit will receive the improved version, Tony? (I paid 27th April).

Hey Tony is beyond good for it so have more patience then you have been having. If you ever go to his house you will understand why there is a wait (he always has 50 plus orders being worked on).

Hey Tony is beyond good for it so have more patience then you have been having. If you ever go to his house you will understand why there is a wait (he always has 50 plus orders being worked on).

That wasn't my question. Tony told me before I paid it would be 3-4 weeks. I have complete trust in him!

He mentioned he was improving the suit, and I was wondering who would be receiving the new version.

That wasn't my question. Tony told me before I paid it would be 3-4 weeks. I have complete trust in him!

He mentioned he was improving the suit, and I was wondering who would be receiving the new version.

You'll be getting the new and improved suit. And for the first 10 customers who already got theirs, they'll also get a surprise as well :)

And yes..... My house is a mess, need to clean it up before Ashkan comes for visit :)

You'll be getting the new and improved suit. And for the first 10 customers who already got theirs, they'll also get a surprise as well :)

Thanks, Tony! :yess: (And good news for those who already received your suit, too!)

TonyMeis said:
And yes..... My house is a mess, need to clean it up before Ashkan comes for visit :)

:lol

I purchased a cape for the 1989 neca Batman, now I need one for super man, and one for demon bats........ and one for dx12 :lol

I purchased a cape for the 1989 neca Batman, now I need one for super man, and one for demon bats........ and one for dx12 :lol

Exactly my problem. :lol

I just thought when I order my Bats 66 I could just add all the capes I have on my want list. However it is just too much. :lol

- Batman Begins cape
- TDK cape (x2)
- Keaton Batman cape
- 66 Bats

I might habeto split it.

Btw Tony a little of topic as it is not eveb DC related. Would you also consider doing other stuff such as Daryl Dixon from TWD (or even TWD in general), Marty McFly (BTTF)? I am also despreatly looking for a decent upgrade for my HT Eric Draven... Would this be possible or are you just interested in Marvel/DC? :)

I am about to purchase the MOS cape and do the cape mod this thurs whem I get it, Im waiting for a possible demon batman and I want to know if there might be something for the neca Joker coming out (albert51r)

You're too cool, Tony. :rock I can't wait to see it.

For those who have already receive the custom 66 upgrade set will be getting the new suit from us (contact us thru email at [email protected] for detail). For those who have not receive your orders yet will be getting this new revise version :D

looks really great Tony ,a great improvement over all on the stock outfit ,especially the cape and this time it looks like you added new trunks ,one of the weakest parts of the stock set up imo ,fantastic work again ,just wish i wasn't tapped out financially right now lol ,any chance your just offering the trunks and cape at some point lol cheers chris

Looks awesome! The trunks have the right amount of wrinkle in them, just like the show.

'66 Batman looks really good, Tony! :clap

So, is it the trunks that are the improved (additional) part of the set? If so then that would be amazing, as Hot Toys' own version look a little baggy.

Fantastic work! Thanks!

The trunks is the stock HT trunks, I tailored the size to make it fit better and create the wrinkle effect :)

Custom Shield done by Lee Carter, looks great in hand, lots of detail :D

Back