TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom SS Batman, Dark Knight Returns 2.0)

simply beautiful work mate
you take something that is already great but just somehow make it..better

Tony, awesome work, long-time admirer! Quick noob question: how do you remove the belt on the SS Batman? I'm kind of a klutz and don't want to damage it. Thanks!

Tony, u never wrong on BATMAN. Like I said, you are THE GODFATHER OF BATMAN..LOL

very cool Miller Supes...looking forward to the finished Reeve Suit :yess:

CR suit and cape are shipping out this week

Also the MOS wire cape is going out this Friday too

:thud: I never knew they were ready for ordering :( is it sold out or still available?

these were sold out couple months ago, just finishing up everyone's order right now. These suits and cape took longer time to make than I thought (I want to get them right) and will not ever make them again (pain in the rear)

these were sold out couple months ago, just finishing up everyone's order right now. These suits and cape took longer time to make than I thought (I want to get them right) and will not ever make them again (pain in the rear)

well that sucks (that they both will not be offered and how much of a pain it was to make). I thought I kept a close enough eye and never saw an interest list or any post here stating we could order. Was really looking forward to the improved CR Suit, but that's cool..silver lining: money saved I guess.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Batman Birthday Suit, Dark Knight Returns 2.0)

this is the Brian Bolland's Batman, the logo on his chest is smaller. For those who were asking for the larger oval chest logo, that's the Neal Adams Batman..... I have done it and the cape color is lighter and the suit is darker.

Your Bolland Bats looks excellent, Tony. I'm after an Adams' Bats so I'm really looking forward to seeing that one from you.

Another Bats purchased in anticipation of a Tony "Neal Adams" run :whip:)

With all these amazing suits your making for the sideshow Batman Tony, Ive already ordered 2 more besides the exclusive i already have. I may end up ordering my 4th one cause I need all these different looks. I will be ordering at least one suit soon and more after.

With all these amazing suits your making for the sideshow Batman Tony, Ive already ordered 2 more besides the exclusive i already have. I may end up ordering my 4th one cause I need all these different looks. I will be ordering at least one suit soon and more after.

Thank you for enjoy our passion :D

Back