TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Batman Birthday Suit, Dark Knight Returns 2.0)

Sideshow 1/6 Batman body

Tbh, it's a great superhero body, from waist up I have almost no complaint..... but the legs.... thigh could use a bit more muscular definitions. Also the full legs should not have been made solid, hallow out would allow the knee and crotch joints to last for longer time..... my was already loose right out of the box.... can't imagine how long it would last from here on....

Other than these few points, the neck is my favorite part, it's strong and sturdy, I like how you can position it anyways, and the rubber neck cover goes along with it. (I cut it anyways for modification, LOL)

Great body, great figure, still more room to improve on, but for SS's first superhero, I love it :D

Should people get it? OF COURSE!! and buy multiples!! I can wait for all my Batman to arrive, this year is Batman year :D

After reading this I am happy that I pre-ordered 4 of this bad boy. I agree, from what I have seen this figure is not perfect but it has a lot of great potential. Looking at your examples of what can be done with this figure I have high hopes. Thank you for your thoughts, Tony.

this is the Brian Bolland's Batman, the logo on his chest is smaller. For those who were asking for the larger oval chest logo, that's the Neal Adams Batman..... I have done it and the cape color is lighter and the suit is darker.

Your Bolland Bats looks excellent, Tony. I'm after an Adams' Bats so I'm really looking forward to seeing that one from you.

hey tony, i wanna get a suit and cape for my RAH dark knight return batman, just wanna ask how many versions of the suit is there?thanks

What body did you use for that Batman ? if you dont mind me asking.

this is the Brian Bolland's Batman, the logo on his chest is smaller. For those who were asking for the larger oval chest logo, that's the Neal Adams Batman..... I have done it and the cape color is lighter and the suit is darker.

Custom belt

Custom long cape

As promise, MOS wire cape are in development for those who have been waiting. All sold out

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom SS Batman, Dark Knight Returns 2.0)

very cool mod with the SS Batman belt :rock

and MOS wired capes :panic:

Tony, does the batman body have any details to it, or is it smooth? Also do you still plan to make Colossus' suit?

Tony, does the batman body have any details to it, or is it smooth? Also do you still plan to make Colossus' suit?

the SS Batman body is pretty smooth, but there are muscular definitions on it. as for Colossus, it'll be later on.... lots of project ahead of us

Tony, on the Sideshow Batman belt mod, did you remove the foam squares from the pouches and shorten the belt? I noticed you removed one pouch on each side.

Tony, on the Sideshow Batman belt mod, did you remove the foam squares from the pouches and shorten the belt? I noticed you removed one pouch on each side.

Yes I remove the inner foam, it was not necessary at all. Also shorten the belt by cut out a good amount and took out one or two pouches, I forgot....

Back