TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom SS Batman, Dark Knight Returns 2.0)

That is one fantastic series of photos! That last one is now my wallpaper.

That is one fantastic series of photos! That last one is now my wallpaper.

Haha, the last picture was a fun pose..... While I was posing him for next picture, he accidentally left his feet up and we all know SS's Batman has a weak waist joint, so it kinda happen by default.... LOL. I thought it was interesting so I fixed a bit and here we go, hahah :D

Amazing, how the size of the head completely changes the entire proportions of this body. your heads makes this a WHOLE lot better.

Amazing, how the size of the head completely changes the entire proportions of this body. your heads makes this a WHOLE lot better.

I find the original head size a bit over size and looks a little goofy..... But the rest of the figure is great, it's a waste not to utlize the rest of this beautiful figure :D

These are really fantastic. Are you planning any other artist interpretations? I'd love to see a Jim Aparo style head in the bronze era suit you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
These are really fantastic. Are you planning any other artist interpretations? I'd love to see a Jim Aparo style head in the bronze era suit you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See more of my custom at facebook.com/dandymei I have more custom updates there :)

S

See more of my custom at facebook.com/dandymei I have more custom updates there :)

ahh wow you do have a bunch of updates there. must've been how I missed the CR Superman suit.

Ever thought about making an accurate Superman Returns cape?

Tony,
Any chance the All Star bat can be modded a little to look like this?

3888724915_830e103e7a.jpg

Tony, you have à large collection of bodies could you please compare the ss
Batman body with superman mos? Thanks

Oh btw do you still have mos capes?

Last edited:
Back