TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Batman Birthday Suit, Dark Knight Returns 2.0)

Looks really good Tony. You going to do a version of the suit with the yellow oval?

Are you going to make the original print of the Killing Joker Batman with the yellow oval?

hey tony any chance you doing the oval chest jumpsuit for the new bats. there is some of us who want the darker grey with oval chest symbol and then others who want the black costume parts (shorts and cape) the fabric for cape looks like moleskin shiny that's the thickest drape-able fabric i can think of. The dude on the bomb show said satin but that stuff is ultra sleek and only 5oz thickness.shiny moleskin is 8oz thickness which matches everyone's description.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom 66 Robin Capes, CR Superman, MOS wire cape)

Dat cape.:drool Seriously, that is perfection, right there. Well done, sir! :clap

that looks cool tony kinda does resemble DA Vinci's wing's design that bob kane based it on well done

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom 66 Robin Capes, CR Superman, MOS wire cape)

Tony- what would you think about tackling this project once Sideshow ships their Batman figure? A new suit featuring the yellow logo and a capsule-style utility belt could easily convert this figure into a more classic-style Batman!

Sallah

What sallah said

Tony, you have experience with a wide variety of action figure bodies so I'd love to hear your thoughts on the body Sideshow created for the new Batman figure.

Tony, you have experience with a wide variety of action figure bodies so I'd love to hear your thoughts on the body Sideshow created for the new Batman figure.

Sideshow 1/6 Batman body

Tbh, it's a great superhero body, from waist up I have almost no complaint..... but the legs.... thigh could use a bit more muscular definitions. Also the full legs should not have been made solid, hallow out would allow the knee and crotch joints to last for longer time..... my was already loose right out of the box.... can't imagine how long it would last from here on....

Other than these few points, the neck is my favorite part, it's strong and sturdy, I like how you can position it anyways, and the rubber neck cover goes along with it. (I cut it anyways for modification, LOL)

Great body, great figure, still more room to improve on, but for SS's first superhero, I love it :D

Should people get it? OF COURSE!! and buy multiples!! I can wait for all my Batman to arrive, this year is Batman year :D

Love the direction you're going with the Neal Adams style suit. Increase the size of the oval chest emblem and make the belt a little bigger and I'm all in.

I may have to buy two or three more SS Batman figures to get all the different looks you're making. :D

Got any with a bigger oval this size from Adam west won't work it's to small for muscle chest

I can make it bigger. But all the picture I saw drew by Brian Bolland are this size. Neal Adams is the larger one

Back