TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cap youtube vide

yes they well. I personally like the taller look. my cape is design for the stock height : )

Very cool. :yess:
I do too. I initially thought I may have to mod the height, but it grew on me and I'm perfectly fine with the height.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cap youtube vide

Very cool. :yess:
I do too. I initially thought I may have to mod the height, but it grew on me and I'm perfectly fine with the height.

Same here. I think shortening the legs makes him look like a dwarf. With the long torso and short legs.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

Got my tracking number email. Can't wait for it to arrive. :yess:

Last edited:

Same here. I think shortening the legs makes him look like a dwarf. With the long torso and short legs.

I won't shorten him. I was nervous when I heard all the forum talk of how out of scale he was, but once in hand, I think the size is great. The shorter leg look just isn't for him IMO.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

What is your neck mod? Do you shorten the neck post somehow?

What is your neck mod? Do you shorten the neck post somehow?

I raised the neck by 1/8 of an inch at first because the trap area was too bulky, but after taking the inner plastic off, the neck mod isnt necessary any more.

Working on the shoulder area now so he will be all set when the cape gets here.

Working on the shoulder area now so he will be all set when the cape gets here.

looked about right, I remember going thru this step. put the collar on and cut off the extra fabric if needed. tap the glue onto the plastic piece before you decide to glue it on permanently. I know many people have asked if hallow out the collar is necessary..... just in case......

I might reworked the suit for a complete over haul

Yes I only needed to trim off about 2 -3 mm off of the collar fabric. I painted the collar piece dark metallic blue to match the gauntlets I painted. Tomorrow I will glue the piece back on. Then it will be ready for the cape.

Yes I only needed to trim off about 2 -3 mm off of the collar fabric. I painted the collar piece dark metallic blue to match the gauntlets I painted. Tomorrow I will glue the piece back on. Then it will be ready for the cape.

looks really good so far, can't wait to see this piece completed, nice work :D

Finally HT MOS Superman figure is available to purchase from many online store. I'm planning to work on the next project.....

looking into making a Black Version suit with Skull base. Ask Ashkan earlier to see if he can make me a Skull base like this

and he made me something even better :D

it's gonna be a fun project. Also make a black cape to go along with this.

hey tony are you going to be having multiple versions of this cape? or is this pretty much the final version? just wondering if we should wait to get one if you are going to be modding it further? like with the several versions of the dx09 cape...

hey tony are you going to be having multiple versions of this cape? or is this pretty much the final version? just wondering if we should wait to get one if you are going to be modding it further? like with the several versions of the dx09 cape...

It's pretty much final

Thanks for the reply, Tony.

Cape arrived today! Outstanding results with this cape and mods. Thanks Tony!!!

Here's a crappy iphone pic...

photo.JPG

Back