TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

Thank you soooooooo much TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1-1:
Took some quick pics while I was at lunch from work.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

For a very long time, I wanted to find out exactly what type of fabric the Dark Knight from the movie uses. Finally Hot Wheels released this beautiful Tumbler(I didn't really care for) but the car came with an Authentic Swatch of the cape fabric. When I matched them both together...... PERFECT!

Thank you soooooooo much TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1-1:
Took some quick pics while I was at lunch from work.

you installed it at lunch break? what a job you got, nice :D turned out beautiful :D Thank you for always taking great photos ;)

you installed it at lunch break? what a job you got, nice :D turned out beautiful :D Thank you for always taking great photos ;)

Yeah, I'm fortunate my work is pretty lenient. :)
So soon as I saw tracking says delivered, I hauled *** home. ha ha.

You're welcome, and again, thank you as well, you have made this an excellent EXCELLENT figure! :duff

Just thought I'd post the newer pics here since I've re-installed the cape since then loosening the neck area.
Also thought I'd post the transition of the figure. :)

Before...stock figure.

Next...I painted the gauntlets, piping, belt, hair...and the extensive mod of removing the inner plastic collar and hollowing out the outer plastic collar.

And finally, with the Tony Meis cape.

Awesome work as always! I'm still saving up for the TDK/R wired cape. Is that still available or discontinued? Is it also easy to attach/similar to the DX12 cape, or somewhat different? And what was the price of it again?

Awesome work as always! I'm still saving up for the TDK/R wired cape. Is that still available or discontinued? Is it also easy to attach/similar to the DX12 cape, or somewhat different? And what was the price of it again?

It's still available and it's ready to installed ;)

Just finished modding my Superman. Just wanna say a huge THANK YOU to Tony for taking the time to put up his tutorial. Can't wait for my cape! :)

show me, I'm curious to see how everyone's Superman turn out. I have also customize the inner collar mod today for a friend without opening up the suit. turn out pretty cool :D

While you're working on the custom wired cape... please keep this picture in mind :) Would LOVE to have a cape that could capture this picture

hltIrv3.jpg

While you're working on the custom wired cape... please keep this picture in mind :) Would LOVE to have a cape that could capture this picture

hltIrv3.jpg

That would be great if Tony can do that, then I don't have to do this with the cape

Or this

Hey Tony, are your MoS capes still available?

Back