TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

yes, email me at [email protected], but we are running low on fabrics.....

Tony im loving the wired cape shown in the video on how to install your mos cape. IT is coming along great I cant wait for you to have it finally finished, im ready to begin this neck mod and repaint but I am patiently waiting for your wired cape! Thank you good sir for your amazing work.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

Tony im loving the wired cape shown in the video on how to install your mos cape. IT is coming along great I cant wait for you to have it finally finished, im ready to begin this neck mod and repaint but I am patiently waiting for your wired cape! Thank you good sir for your amazing work.

won't be working on wire cape for a while..... not satisfy with how it turned out, maybe work on it more around Summer time.....

Dont worry tony patience is virtue.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Got an unopened man of steel figure I guess ima part with. Pm me if interested!

Tony I sent in a payment for MOS Cape.....private message sent.

Hi tony,did the MOS ship?Get tracking and I can't wait to collect it,thanks!My email [email protected]

Battle Cape:

IMG_7715.jpg

IMG_7723.jpg

Wired Cape:

IMG_7731.jpg

IMG_7733.jpg

PLEASE tony take my money that cape is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:hi5:

Hi Tony, I got a DX09 coming soon. Do you still offer those?

I want to say thank you so much and that's very very amazing!!
Now I‘m looking forward to the TDKR cape!
DPP_0002 - ??.JPGDPP_0003.JPGDPP_0001.JPG

nice job owen

Back