To Return or not to Return?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the LOVE OF GOD AND OTHER DIETIES! DON'T BREAK UP THE FAMILY!!

And if you must, sell him to me!

Boba Fett said:
For the LOVE OF GOD AND OTHER DIETIES! DON'T BREAK UP THE FAMILY!!

And if you must, sell him to me!

:lol :lol :lol

Nice post...."DONT do it......but if you do":lol

Cap vs. Skull over LEATHERFACE??!?!?!

For even thinking that you should sell all your modern horror pieces!!!!

Blasphemy!

:)

C'mon now! You gotta love Cap. I offered a grand on a Xmen sentinel Excl. If the guy doesn't take it(and he probably won't) I may just end up keeping him. After all I am a HUGE fan of the movie.:chew

I have to say that if you are not in love with the piece then why keep it? I know it may be tuff to break up the family but unless you are 100% in love with it, then keeping it just because you have Freddy and Jason is just a little silly. I mean if it was only a $50 piece then I would say keep it. But it's not. And if you have had it for a few weeks now and still feel regret then you have answered the question yourself.

It's been said that what if they release a PF Myres. Well thats true. But two things. The Myres could suck and then your stuck with Leatherface or Myres could be great and you get it and still find that Leatherface does nothing for you and your still stuck with Leatherface.

Of course you could end up loving it and find yourself very happy that you kept it. But I feel if you don't love the piece now you probably never will.

I went through the same thing with the PF Lurtz that I won. It was a great looking statue but I was not in love with it. It did not really fit in my room. So I could either keep it or sell it and go after the PF HULK which I knew I would love. Well I can honestly say that while I miss Lurtz he has nothing on THE HULK.

Gruson said:
Hell no!

Get PF Jason and Freddy to go with him.

h18uf.jpg

:)
Hello amigo, that's a great looking corner you got there!

Back